Lie Ahead......1

.......
We were silent all the way in car. And it really did suffocate me. I wanted to know where we were heading to, but didn't ask him. As the car slowed, I figured out that it was an alcove.

The moment he pulled over, I hopped out of the car and inspected the place. It was illuminated with the most beautiful light, moon!
Small distance away from we stood, a rill was flowing, giggling in the quietness of moonlit night. A wooden bench was placed at hem, facing the rill.

It all seemed like a movie and I was real excited. I turned to thank Aryaman for the special moment. But he was there just behind me and I bumped against his chest. I was about to fall but he caught me by waist and gently helped to stand straight.

Our eyes met and I was dazed. It was all new for me.
That love.........that feelings......that closeness..... everything.......
I had never experienced anything like that. My breath rushed, heart battered, hurting my chest.
I didn't know how, but we were standing so close that the proximity staggered me. Our heads moved themselves to get more close. His breath brushed my face. My mind dripped away in its softness.

                      * * * * *

That was the very first promo I have wrote in my life and in this fanfic. How is it?

Yeah yeah....! About the update.......
Hmmm.....so, what do you think? Will they kiss?
Oh my God! How can that happen when Manik Malhotra is in a waiting list to enter Nandini's life? No right....
Hmmm.....cross your fingers and hope for the best!
Alyssa Isabel(wattpad)