ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 5- Teaching Dorito

Start from the beginning

Bill commanded me to stay in the middle of the room. Then he stayed beside me. He sets up a target spot by the end of the room. I watched him slowly creating a fireball with his gloved hands. He then shoots the target spot perfectly.

"Waaah, can every demon do that?" I asked, sounding like an ignorant 18 year-old.

"Yes, that is why it is your turn now."

'Okay, (Y/n), focus, focus, you don't want to embarass your self infront of a handsome... why the fuck--WHYAMITALKINGLIKETHIS???!'

"Snowflake, it's okay, it's your first try after all." Bill said with his infamous smirk on display, again.

"Bill, I can't really do this, if you know what I mean." I looked at him as he did the same to me. We were both silent for a few seconds. I was waiting for him to answer, but he just stared at me. As soon as I realized what we were doing, I instantly looked away.

"Uh, s-sorry B-bill, here I g-go." I spoke, aiming my hand to the target spot, but I know I can't do this, until...

Bill's POV

I held Snowflake's hand because she knows she can't really do it. So I set myself as an inspiration for her.

"Focus, (Y/n), focus, don't let my handsome-ness take over your body." She clearly didn't get the joke there, she took it seriously. She breaths in, then out, and I see her concentration all over her body.

'She cooperates with herself very well, this is gonna be easy for a demon like her...'

Then I noticed her eye. It glowed a strong hue of golden-yellow, similar to my signature color. Her hand glowed the same color like I did a while ago, then shoots the target spot clean off.

"You did it, Snowflake." I declared, turning to look at her reaction.

"Really? I did it!" She yells, confidence taking over her concentration. "That wasn't so hard."

"Confident much huh? How do you feel?" I asked smiling at her.

"It feels great, it didn't do much to my body." She told me.

'She clearly didn't notice her eyes glowing while she was in process.'

I smirked as an idea formed inside my head.

"It's settled then. You said it wasn't hard, then let's see how much difficulty you'll face when I'm the target this time."

(Y/n)'s POV

'What, Bill wants me to fight him?'

'I can't do that, not to him...' I talked to myself while panicking.

"You damn sure about that Bill? You know I can't do that to you." I told him with a please-say-no eyes.

"Awwww, it's going to be fun, just me and you. It won't hurt me, I promise! In fact, you should worry about yourself, Snowflake~"

He starts to light a fireball in his hand. I panicked when he throws it right me, my body easily dodging it by jumping to my left. Bill starts to levitate towards me. I stood up as fast as I could to avoid his attacks. I ran and ran without looking back. I peered over my shoulder to see no demon after me.

"Bill, Bill? Where are you?" I raised an eyebrow as I stopped running.

"Hey its not funny!"

"Come on out you demon!"

"Bill!"

No reply, no answers. Just me and my words can be heard. I fall down on my knees, my hands going to my head.

"Ow... My head's starting to hurt..."

I swear, I'm gonna get him when he starts to fall for this crap.

"Gah! My head's splitting! Bill help!"

After seconds, I started to hear his footsteps then his voice coming towards me.

"Snowflake, I didn't mean to--" He was about to touch my shoulders when I turned around to glare at him.

Bill's POV

She turned around just moments before I tapped her.. She smirks evilly for the first time since I met her, her eyes starting to glow, followed by her hands.

'She is good in acting...'

"You little piece of shit!!!" She shoots a fireball towards me. Of course I'm not some retard just to stare at it. I dodged it then looked at her, she was laughing.

"This is gonna be fun~" We said in unison when we started to light our hands with fireballs,then threw it at each other.

We were laughing when we tried to run away from each other. We were like playing 'Tag' with fireballs.

She was enjoying it, then lost her concentration because of it. I took it as my advantage. She ran into a corner then turned around just to see me lighting my hand up. She tried to light hers but did not work. I tried to come closer to her. She just shut her eyes,not wanting the incoming result.

(Y/n) POV

I was about to light my hand up,then I saw his cute smirk of his. I lost my very concentration.

'Goddamit, Bill, using weaknesses for self-advantage.'

I just shut my eyes, because I don't like where this is going. Then I felt his face, mere inches from mine. I heard him laugh.

'Yah, fine Bill. Of course, I lost.' Right at that thought, I wanted to open my eyes. And just when I did, I was surprised...

Bill's POV

I can feel her reaction when I kissed her passionately in her lips. She was shocked, not expecting the results. She soon melted down on my kiss and wrapped her arms around my neck. Then we parted for air, her hands still wrapped around me.

"I told you it's going to be fun~," I said to her.

After that moment we walked to the kitchen then she gave me my favorite chips. "Here's your siblings, Cipher, take them and weep!" She snickered at her own joke. I gave her a 'what-the-fuck' look then ate my doritos. Then I noticed she was sleepy after we ate. I carried her bridal-style to our room. When I put her down, she was fast asleep, and I laid down beside her.

'Goodnight, Princess~'