Along the while we are kissing he murmured in between kisses, “I should be...”

“Mad...”

“At you…”

“Mmm…” I moaned as his tongue delved inside my mouth once again.

“Less talking, more kissing” I demanded in which he obliged.

A knock interrupted our make-out session and Damien looked at me with hooded and lust-filled eyes and I didn’t doubt that mine mirrored his, we were both panting heavily, our chest falling and rising in a fast manner, his naked chest looking so magnificent and I was so tempted to take a taste, maybe even a bite.

“Baby…” Damien groaned looking slightly irritated from being interrupted as he dropped both my legs softly and gently.

Me being unable to answer, Damien answered the person behind the door instead; I cursed whoever was at the door. When things were getting heated is when someone took the chance to disturb us.

“Baby… please stop looking at me like that. Stop, tempting me” I blushed as he groaned.

“What is it?” Damien finally answered the person.

“I was only checking if the Luna was okay, given that she sprinted off at the training field, I just thought that she was hurt or something” someone said and Damien said a respond before he closed the door.

“You are such a minx, my little vixen” I giggled as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me on my forehead.

“Baby, you need to take a shower, you stink” I smacked his muscled bicep as I let out a gasp.

“I am hurt” I said in fake hurt, he kissed my lips before he chuckled as he took in my pouting face.

“I’ll go and run you a bath” he said and went inside the bathroom, I heard the water running and I smiled at how caring my mate is.

“Come on baby” Damien said as he grabbed my hand as he pulled me inside the bathroom.

He left me to take a bath, I stripped out of my sweaty clothes and that is when I only realize that I really did stink.

I entered the large claw foot tub and I sighed as hot water nipped my skin making me relax.

I was relaxing when I felt white searing pain course through my whole body as I thrashed about, I was  screaming at the top of my lungs as I clutch the edge of the bath tub, I heard the door open. I peeked through my lashes, my vision blurry as I tilt my head back in pain.

“What happened baby?” Damien asked in a frantic and worried voice, not knowing what to do. He came beside me as he clutched my hand in his and I screamed again as the pain doubled up.

Damien sniffed the air and in an instant his eyes turned pitch black, pure onyx stared back at me.

“You’re in heat” he said, his voice strained, lower and huskier.

He himself is gripping the edge of the bath tub with more force that his knuckles are turning whiter than normal. He was trying to control himself but that wasn't what I wanted, I wanted him to lose control and do things to my body.

I screamed once again as pain hit me full force, this time my body felt warmer, hotter and the hot water was doubling it up, Damien must have noticed as he turned on the cold water but it didn’t ease up the pain.

“M-ake i-it stop” I pleased as I wrapped my arms around Damien’s neck.

“Damien, make the pain stop” I repeated again as I whimpered.

Was it possible that his eyes got darker than before?

“Baby… The only thing that can ease up the pain is if we mate and I don’t think you are ready for that…” he trailed off but I could see that he wants it as much as I do.

“Bull, who says I am not yet ready? Damien, I was ready to be yours when I first met you. I am yours as you are mine, mark or no mark, I am yours. Although I love to have your mark embedded on my skin, but you already have my heart and that is more important. I love you” I said as I trailed my fingers along his jaw as I look at him with tenderness and love.

He growled before he lifted me out of the tub and carried me towards his bed and laid me softly on the bed, noting how my body was as naked as the day I was born.

He groaned and growled as if he was in pain.

“Are you sure about this?” he asked, his eyes still pitch black and I could see his canines pointing out. I gave him a reassuring smile as I nodded.

He lowered himself as he positioned his face against shoulder, where his mark would lay. He licked and sucked the skin first eliciting a moan from me before I felt his canines scrape my skin before I felt them pierce through my skin marking me as his, at first I felt pain but it dulled and now I could only feel pleasure, full ecstasy. I moaned aloud, not caring that it echoed throughout the whole Kingdom. He pulled his canines out as he licked my skin once more, clearing up the blood.

He pulled away from me, looking proud. I could feel so many emotions from him, most are full of positivity, I could feel my connection with him strengthen, as if the invisible tie between us tightened.

“Are you ready?” Damien asked as he barely restrained himself, I was getting tired of him questioning me so I grabbed the back of his neck as I claimed a hungry kiss from him.

We both found our ecstasy that night; we were soaring high until we reached the moon.

We were now connected, our feelings for each other intensified and all throughout the night, Damien was looking at me with what looked like a look of love and tenderness. He was careful of me, taking care of me gently and I loved him for being so understanding.

It was pure euphoric, the most memorable night of my life.