Prologue

There he goes again, walking with a powerful aura towards the cafeteria.

He doesnt fail to get everyone's attention, maybe because he is born to be no ordinary.

Habang nakatitig ang lahat sa kaniya, maraming kaisipan ang pumapasok sa isip ng bawat isa. Hangga't mayroong Freniere sa isang lugar, hindi ka na mangangahas pang magsalita.

This is suffocating, but you would rather choose to tape your mouth shut than create a movement that could catch the attention of the Freniere.

He is powerful, he has authority, he is captivatingly intimidating, he is cold, dangerous, dark.

His eyes are stone cold with zero emotions. It's like looking at high walls, no matter how much your sight try to reach the end, you would not be able to see what's beyond.

I keep on wondering what would it be like to be a Frenier?

What is behind those pair of eyes?

What does the world look like in the eyes of a Freniere?
What does he really feel?
Who he really is?
And why would I even care?
This is out of my business.
I am Venice Parker, I am not ordinary like all of the students here in Montello. But I can say that among the students here, I am the most dangerous one.
I have a mission, and that includes the dear heir of the Freniere Mafia.
Now what is my mission?
To kill him?
or
To Protect him?