~°Chapter 6 -Determined°~

I wake up before Tyler does and I think to myself, "I have to escape" I whisper, I slowly climb out of bed moving Tyler's hand away carefully, woah must be a heavy sleeper, that's great! I open the door and go down the stairs and see the door I get so excited, I run towards it before an arm wraps around my waist I scream as loud as I could. A hand covers my mouth.

*TYLER'S POV*

  I get up just minutes after Paige does I look over and I see she's not in bed, I get worried. I grab the black box and bring it with me. I tip toe behind her, she couldn't hear a thing, I wrapped my arms around her waist and she started to scream. I immediately put my hand over her mouth to muffle them. I move back still holding her bringing her back to, she is still trying to take my hand away but I'm to strong.

  I giggle quietly. I put the box on the couch and get a needle out. As soon as she sees it she goes crazy. She moves violently and gets out off my grip. Out of breath, she looks at me with a puppy face, "Please dont Tyler, please." She begs. I feel bad but she tried to escape.

  "Baby, you tried to escape, I can't trust you, I need some time to think, you were just asleep obviously you won't go back to sleep so I just gotta use this, it won't hurt babe." I say trying to comfort her. "No! It will, it will hurt! I wanted to get out, I hate it here, I wanna go back to my old life." She says then she gets on her knees and cries. My heart aches bad, I picked her up bridal style and sat on the couch and out her on my lap, "I know baby girl" I say kissing her neck.

  "Do you have to do it?" She asks, "Well sorta, its just two hours cmon babe." I say. Without her approvel I lift up her shirt a little and stick the needle in. "Ow, Tyler." Was the last she said before she closed her eyes and laid down in my lap. I looked down, "So beautiful" I say brushing her hair out of her face that came out of her cute bun.

*BACK TO PAIGE'S POV*

  I woke up two hours later on the couch, I rubbed my hip where he gave me the shot "Ow". "Hey baby girl, how was your sleep, sorry I had to do it the hard way babe," He said. "Oh yeah, you most be hungry!" He said he ran to the kitchen and brought eggs and toast, "Here," he said handing me the plate.

  I just smiled though I wasn't happy at all. "Before I forget, give me you're your phone." He said. "What! No way!" I said, totally forgetting about my phone. "Hand it over." He said firmly.

  I shook my head. He grabbed my chin to moved my head to face him, "You'll hand it over, or you'll regret it" he whispered madly. "Okay. Fine. Here." I said handing over my IPhone. He smiled, "No problem," I said rolling my eyes. "AND DONT give my attitude" he said madly then he walked up to his room. I ate my food and saw the door, this was my chance. Though I got a punishment I would get out for real this time, he wall all the way upstairs how could he hear me?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

OOO PAIGE GOT A PUNISHMENT! DO YOU THINK SHE CAN ESCAPE?!
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Do you guys like my story so far?
ILYSM! THANKS FOR READING!💕💖