Ch.11// Going Home

I'm going home today but I called my mom yesterday. She said we could go home or back on tour for another 3 weeks with magcon. I said I wanted to go home I missed my room and house. So when we got to the airport I gave Kenzi's brother a high five, his friend a high five, told her parents and sister bye, and gave Kenzi a hug. Marie wanted to go with me which was fine with our parents.
   We got on the plane and I sat in my seat. Marie had a different seat 2 behind me. And was sitting with this old woman. They carried on a conversation though. I had no one sitting with me right now so I just put my headphones in on full blast and looked out the window. I think someone sat next to me but I didn't look. Whoever it was tapped my shoulder so I turned my music off and looked at them. I saw Aj sitting there smiling at me.
He said "heyyy bestie how's it going?!"
I laughed and jumped to hug him. He hugged back and I saw jase and Matt too. We all caught up and I texted Brandon, Hunter, and Blake some too. I was telling Maggie who I was sitting next to and she was jealous because she likes Matt.
But when the plane was landing I grabbed my bag and put all my stuff I had out in it. Then I got off and went to get my suitcase. I saw Maggie, Maggie saw Matt, Aj, and Jase and ran to us. But she also saw Marie and told her hi. She's so nice. Anyways I