Ch. 8//Don't talk to me or come near me.

I rolled my eyes and said "I don't care why you're here but I don't want to talk to you."
  I was getting up and about to walk away when Colton grabbed my arm. I turned around and he said "I'm sorry Casey. Ok? I'm sorry. I don't know what I did but I'm sorry."
What I said next shocked him "I'm sure if you think hard enough, Colton, you'll figure out what you did. And sorry isn't going to cut it, so no it's not ok. Now leave me alone and don't talk to me or come near me. I came here to have fun not to get in a fight with my EX-BEST FRIENDS."  I emphasized ex-best friends.
  I walked away and Maggie came up and high fives me. I laughed and we went to my hotel room. It was 6:00 and the boys should be here around 9:00 so me and Maggie walked to dollar general. I decided to make a YouTube video with Maggie. We're gonna do a whole bunch of challenges. So we searched some.
We were walking down and aisle when I bumped into someone and fell on my butt. He looked down and said "I'm so sorry. I didn't see you I wasn't paying attention."
I smiled and said "it's fine I wasn't looking either." He reached a hand out to me and I grabbed it. He pulled me up and I was face to chest with him. I stepped back and studied him. He was cute and so were the two guys behind him.
He looked at me and said "well my name is Alex but my friends call me AJ. This is Jase. And this is Matthew but call him Matt or he gets mad." I nodded and told them our names. We became friends but me and Maggie had to go. So we grabbed what we needed and were about to leave. But AJ stopped us and asked for our numbers. We have them our numbers, said goodbye, left.

---Brandon POV---
Me and all the boys got to leave at 8:15. We got there and decided to scare Casey and Maggie. We went to their room and opened the door. We looked around and no one was here. I got a little scared but I just texted her. She didn't answer for like 5 mins. When she did respond she said 'sry I met some new friends. We'll be there in 5 mins and we're doing a YouTube video so any of you want to join you can.'
  I told Hunter and Blake and they though we should prank her. So we told the guys our plan but Taylor, Chris, Trey, and Willie went to their rooms. Taylor never really liked Casey, and I don't know why.
  Well anyways we are going to do smack cam and then throw ice cold water on them. I'm doing smack cam to Casey and Blake is doing smack cam to Maggie. Then Cameron is doing the water in Casey and Hunter is doing water on Maggie. Aaron is recording and Mahogany and Jazzmin went to take showers and watch movies and said we could join later.
  We heard them laughing and the door stared to open and Aaron stared to record.

               -----Casey's POV-----
Me and Maggie were walking to the hotel. We just jokes around and laughed at things.
  We were opening the door to our room. And right when we walked in boom smacked in the face and ice cold water all over us. We heard all them laughing and I opened my eyes to see them all on the ground rolling. I laughed and set the bags down. I tackled Brandon to the ground while Maggie tackled Blake.
I was soon being tickled to death and yelling "BRANDON STOP! PLZ ILL DO ANYTHING!!"
  "Alright. Say 'I love you so much Brandon and you are sexy.' " he said. I laughed.
"Ok ok!! I love you so so much Brandon Ryan Rowland and you are sexy!!" I yelled. He stopped and we just stared at each other. I don't want to kiss him right now. I really want to kiss him but not right now. So I leaned up and kissed his cheek. Then I got up. Which made him fall. Which made everyone else laugh.
  I finally yelled at everyone to get out if they weren't doing the video with us. Which they all stayed.
                 -----after video-----
   Everyone went to take showers and we were going to watch movies after that. I took a shower and then let Maggie go. For my pjs I put on black leggings and a white Mickey Mouse crop top. Then I grabbed my phone off the charger and my fuzzy blanket. Then I sat down and waited.
   While waiting I fish tailed my hair to the side. Then I got on Instagram and liked some pics.
  Finally Maggie came out dressed and hair up in a messy bun. She grabbed her phone and blanket and we walked to Mahogany and Jazzmin's room. We knocked. Then Hunter opened the door and hugged me. I don't know why but all well. He smelled like cologne. Then he threw me on the bed and I landed across cam and Aaron.
   I looked up and smiled at them. They smiled back. I got up and sat next to Brandon and Hunter. While they were fighting over what movie to watch I was texting my mom.
   --convo M-mom Me- me--
M- hey case, we are leaving in a couple days so you can go on the trip with Kenzi.
Me- aww I don't want to leave but I do want to go to the Bahamas.
M- lol. We are leaving at 8:00 on Friday. Have fun and I'll se you in the morning. Love you.
Me- ok. Love you too.
                  --end of convo--
  I told Brandon that I was leaving Friday and coming back a week after. He said ok and that's it. I got up and said "I'm going to get snacks who wants to come with??"
Brandon and Cam jumped up. I said ok and we walked out to the elevator. When we got to the lobby we ran into Colton, Jack, and Ashly. I ran up to jack and hugged him. He hugged me back. He's ok I guess and I missed him too. I stepped back and Colton was going to say something but I just walked away.
Maybe I should forgive him but not be friends with him. Yeah I will. I'll do that. "Cameron can you get the stuff and Brandon you stay right there." I pointed to a spot by the door. He nodded.
I walked out and Ashly walked away. Good I don't like you either. I thought.

"Ok Casey I'm sorry. I really am." He said.
I looked at him and said "no you're not."
He stared at me and Brandon came up and said "what's going on?"
Colton said "none of your business."
Brandon said "yes it is."
Colton said "it's my job to protect her."
I finally said something "Colten. It was your job. Was. Now it's his because he cares about me."
"I care about you." Colten said.
"Colten you care about Ashly more and she is now your girlfriend. So act like her boyfriend. I forgive you Colten but I don't want you to talk to me or come near me again. Go be with the girl you really care about. While I'll be with the boy I really care about." I said then hugged him.
I backed up and grabbed Brandon's hand as we walked back. We passed Ashly and I smiled at her.
We were halfway to the room when I stopped dead in my tracks and said "we forgot Cameron!" I laughed and we had to walk all the way back.