Ch. 6//Magcon

I woke up to my alarm. I turned it off and checked my phone. I had 4 messages. I had one from Brandon, one from Hunter, one from my friend Kenzi, and one from Kait. I checked Hunter's first. It said 'morning Casey☺️❤️'
I laughed and said good morning back. Then I checked Brandon's 'good morning!!❤️😘 I miss you so much!!😩😢'
I laughed a little and sent 'i miss you too Brandon. But one day, maybe a coming up day, I'll see you again.❤️😘'
I look at Kenzi's and it said 'hey guess what!!'
I laughed and sent 'what??'
Then I looked at Kait's text that said 'meet me and mom in the lobby at 11:00 the boys will be gone and magcon starts at 1:00.' I just said ok and me and Kenzi had a convo going.
----convo K- Kenzi M- me------
K- I'm...
M- what??
K- going...
M- what!!
K- to the...
M- WHAT!! JUST TELL ME WOMAN!!
K- ok ok!! I'm going to the Bahamas and I get to bring a friend. Do u want to be that friend???
M- Yass!! But when Bc I'm at magcon rn..?
K- June 3rd to June 10th
M- Yass! Man I'll go.
K- ok so I'll see you then??
M-yeppers
K- ok! Bye bye now!
M- Byeee
----end of convo----
I got up and changed into my outfit. I put makeup on and grabbed my phone. I looked at the time. It was... 12:37!!
I ran to the lobby and out side. My mom and sister were waiting in the car. I jumped in and yelled "GO!!" The driver took off and we were going to magcon to see them.
When we got there it was 1:08 and everyone was going in to meet them. I got in the back of the line. Well there were a couple people behind me. I was in Brandon and Hunter's line right now. When I was getting closer I pulled my hat down slightly so they couldn't see my face. When it was my turn I stood there.
I didn't move or look up. I finally looked up when they said "hey we kinda have other people waiting..."
I looked up at them real fast and said "how dare you say that to a fan!!" Their eyes went wide and they looked shocked. Brandon being Brandon screamed "CASEY!!" At the top of his lungs. I laughed and he came and jumped on me. I hugged him and he hugged me. We stayed like this for a long time. I whispered "I'm not moving Brandon and I'm going on tour with you..."
He looked up at me and hugged me again but stopped when Hunter said "when is it going to be my turn??"
I laughed and ran and jumped up hoping he would catch me. I wrapped my legs around him and he caught me. I hugged him for about a minute and a half then jumped down. I smiled at them and said i was going to find Ashton. I walked backstage and saw Ashton sitting in a chair. I walked up behind him and yelled "BOO!!" He screamed and turned around. He yelled "CASEY!!" He jumped on me and hugged me. I laughed and hugged him back.
He finally jumped down and ran over to Cameron. He pulled on his shirt and Cameron looked at him. Ashton punched him and ran and hid behind me when cam started chasing him. I laughed and when cam got up to me he said "who are you?"
I laughed and said "friends with Brando and Hunter."
He nodded his head and smirked. Then said "hey Ashton why are you hiding back there.?"
Ashton said "because case will protect me..."
Cam laughed and said "oh yeah? Well who will protect Casey??"
Cam grabbed me and put me over his shoulder. He ran towards a door. I didn't know where the door lead to but...
He walked out the door and ran onto the stage. I looked shocked and covered my face. He said "are you scared?"
I nodded and he laughed, put me down, and ran. I ran off the stage and spotted Brandon and Hunter with Blake. I ran to Brandon and jumped on him. He hugged me and said "what's wrong??"
I just said nothing at all. I walked to a table and sat down. Brandon came and sat on my lap. I laughed and he looked at me and asked again "what's wrong??"
  "CameronwaschasingAshtonandashtonhidbehindmesoCamaskedAshtowhowillprotectmeandthenCamgrabbedandputmeonstageandaskedifIwasscaredandisaidyesandheputmedownandranoffstage... Now I'm here." I said really fast and out of breath.
   "I didn't hear a word you said but okayyyyyyy." He said which made me laugh.
  I love being here but I'm really scared I might get hate. I got up and went to get a drink. Brandon was following me everywhere I went. I laughed and walked over to my mom and said "can I go get my money, present for the boys, and my hover board because I'm bored??"
  She said "yes." And started talking with Christine again.
I walked out and told Brandon to stay there and not follow me. He gave me the puppy dog eyes that I couldn't resist, but  Cam came running towards us and said that he needs Brandon. I glared at him and he smiled at me like nothing happened.
They left and and I went to the car.
                                                                          ~~~~Brandon's POV~~~~
  I wanted to go with Case but Cameron said it was some surprise for her that they need help with. So I followed him. When we got there a saw a guy standing there. He looked about 20 years old. He smiled at me when he saw me. I smiled back even though I don't know who he is. He walked up and gave me a hug. I kinda just stood there.
  He looked at me and said " I'm Jay Casey's big brother. I was away at college in another city. I came back to see her and my family. She's been calling me telling me everything that happens and she's talked about you the most. Don't hurt her. She means everything to me so please don't hurt her."
"I promise I won't hurt her. It's good to finally meet you. She didn't tell me she had a brother." I said still a bit shocked. I didn't know Casey talked about me or that she has a brother.
"Thank you and you too." He said
I still didn't know what was going on so I asked. "So, I'm not being rude, but why are you needing me?"
"I'm going to surprise her but I don't know how and was wondering if you have any ideas?" Jay asked me and everyone else.
  Cameron said "we could scare her by us popping out first then when she's getting mad at us you scare her and she'll see you." He took a look at us then said " or we could have her go out on stage and say hi to everyone the when it's all quiet Jay you'll be in the crowd and you'll yell 'CASE!!! YEAH, GO CASE!' Then you'll come up to the stage and she'll see you." He finally finished.
  Jay looked at us and said "help me out here!!" We laughed and half of us said way 2 and the other half said way 1.
Except for Jay, he didn't say anything so that makes him the tie breaker. We waited for an answer when we heard the door open. It's probably Casey so he said "way 2" and went out to the crowd of people, while Cameron, Taylor, and Aaron went to tell Bart the plan.
I can't wait now to see the look on her face. I really do like Casey and I want to ask her to be my girlfriend but not right now. I have to wait for an unexpected time.