Ch. 9//Movies Candy and... Kisses?!

--Casey's POV--
We told cam why we forgot him and laughed about it and got all the candy and drinks. Me and Brandon were walking behind cam holding hands and talking.
"So what do you want to do when you are done with school?" Brando asked me
"Well I hope to have a boyfriend I can live with and I'll go to college and start a family after college. What about you?" I asked
"I want a girlfriend and I don't really know about college but we'll see and I'll start a nice family. So some what like yours."
"Yep."
"Yeah"
"Brandon can I ask you something?" I stopped him and stood there.
"Yeah. What is it?" He looked at me.
"I know we told each other we like each other like, like like each other. But do you think you'll still have those feelings when we grow up some more? Because I can't get hurt... again." I said. Which I really want to know.
"Case, I will forever like you and someday it might be more than like but right now I like you and I will always like you. But I also love you more than anything." He said and kissed my cheek.
I blushed and tugged his arm to go back to the room. We walked back and knocked on the door. Cam opened it and said "where were you at?" And pulled me in with Brandon. Me and Brandon sat on the couch. I sat next to Blake and Brando sat next to Cam. Hunter sat in front of me. Maggie sat in front of Blake. Aaron sat in front of cam. Mahogany and Jazzmin were at their own seats. We were going to watch the chosen because kian lawley is in it and cam is friends with him.
  After we put the movie in I had to get comfy. So I put my head on blake's lap and my legs on cam and Brando. Then got a giant blanket and we put it on us. Me and Brandon were eating m&ms and twizzlers.
  We were watching the movie and joking around. I was getting tired and told everyone night. Then kissed Brando on the cheek and asked if Maggie wanted to come with me to my room. She said sure and we left. On our way there we ran into Taylor. He bumped into me and knocked me over. I rolled my eyes when he looked at me. He walked up to me and was looking right at me. I looked right back and said "watch where you're going next time. Please." Then walked away.
  He's such a butt.
We got back to the room and I laid in bed. I was on my phone when I got a text from AJ. It said 'hey. What are you and Maggie doing because me, jase, and Matt are going to Walmart to do pranks and dares.' I laughed and asked Maggie about it. She said she was really tired and she was just going to go to bed. So I texted back and said 'sorry but we're going to sleep.'
  I put my phone on the charger and went to sleep.
             -------NEXT DAY-------
                 :)Brandon's POV(:
  I woke up and saw Hunter and Blake sitting on the couch. They were whispering about something. I sat up to listen.
  "Brandon really likes Casey and I saw her texting some guys last night." Blake said to Hunter
"Well... He does like her. But Casey can like who she wants. I think she likes Brando." Hunter said
"Ok let's just not tell Brandon about..."
"Let's not tell me about what?" I said
They didn't answer. Just looked at me and looked away. I walked into the bathroom and took a shower. When I was done I put a t-shirt and jeans on. I grabbed my shoes and was about to walk out the door. Hunter stopped me and said "Brandon I'm sorry."
  I got really mad.
  "I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL ANYONE. AND WHAT DO YOU DO? TELL SOMEONE. HER BESTFRIEND AT THAT. What a brother you are."
I opened the door and saw Casey standing there shocked.
            ~><~ Casey's POV ~><~
  I woke up and Maggie was still asleep. I got to take a shower. After I was done I changed into light colored jeans that are ripped at the knees, a black half sweatshirt that says 'just do it later', and my mint green vans. I put my hair in a bun and put my contacts in. I grabbed my phone and decided to go ask all the boys if they wanted to go to breakfast. I woke Maggie up and told her to get ready. Then I went to get Brandon and Hunter first.
  I was walking in the hall to Brandon's room and when I got there I heard him yelling at Hunter.
         "I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL ANYONE. AND WHAT DO YOU DO? TELL SOMEONE. HER BESTFRIEND AT THAT. What a brother you are."
He opened the door and saw me standing there. I looked at him in shock. I didn't know what to think. He already told me he likes me. I don't see how bad it is to tell someone.
"Brandon." I said
"What?" He asked
"I already knew you liked me. You told me."
He looked at the ground and said "oh. I forgot"
"Come on let's go talk." I said
Ok was all he said. We walked to the elevator. We got on and went to the roof. When we got there I walked to the edge of the roof and sat down. Brandon sat next to me and looks at me. I looked at him and smiled.
"Brandon I like you a lot. But we said we aren't going to be a couple right now. Your fans will be mad and I don't want that." I told him
"Casey. I don't care if I lose some fans. I care if I lose you. If they aren't ok with me dating you then they aren't a true fan. Casey I like you a lot. Will you please be..." He said but I cut him off
"Brandon you said that we weren't going to ..." I tried to say but he cut me off he, kissed me. I kissed back. It was about a 20 second kiss then we pulled back. I looked at him and smiled. Then we decided to go back.