Ch.10//Marie

Me and Brandon went to wake everyone up. The only ones that said they weren't going was Taylor and Trey. When I asked him he said "no I'm getting breakfast somewhere else.!" I just rolled my eyes and said "ok fine by me" then walked away. Once everyone was ready we decided to go to IHOP because we wanted pancakes. I road with Christine, Brandon, Hunter, Maggie, and Blake. Cam, Aaron, Mahogany, and Jazzmin rode with Bart. They dropped us off and we went to eat.
When we were eating we were all having our own conversations. I was talking to Brandon about me leaving today at noon. He was sad but I told him I'll text him everyday. Everyone finished their food and we were leaving. I went to my hotel room and grabbed my bag for the Bahamas. Then I hugged Maggie and said I'd see her in a week. She's just gonna hang out with Blake until I come back. I texted Brandon, Hunter, and Blake in the group chat and told them to come to the lobby because I'm leaving.
I waited about five mins and I heard the elevator doors open and I turned around to see Brandon arms open and running to me. I ran to him and jumped in his arms. We spun around and he whispered "I'm going to miss you so much." I said me too and broke the hug to give Hunter one. Which I jumped in his arms and wrapped my legs around him. Then I jumped down and Blake picked me up off the ground a little and spun me around twice the set me down. I told them to text me and Brandon walked out there with me. We were holding hands and I said "don't get a girlfriend while I'm gone" I laughed
He looked at me weird and said "the only girl I want is right in front of me."
I smiled/blushed "I like you a lot."
"I like you too." He whispered
My mom honked and broke our stare. I hugged him once more and said bye. You may think it's a little too much when I'm only leaving for a week. But you never know what could happen. Anything could.
When I got to the airport and saw Kenzi she jumped on me. I laughed and we went to get on the plane. The whole time we talked and laughed but were told to be quiet. When the plane landed though we got Starbucks and pizza. Total white girls!! We went to the hotel and got to pick what room we wanted. Her mom and dad stayed in the room next to her sister and friend. Then we stayed next to her brother and his friend.
After we unpacked we all went to the beach and got really cute pictures. We tanned and swam. We went out to eat and souvenir shopping. I looked around but didn't buy anything because I was saving my money. Me and Kenzie were laughing at this toy when a girl walked up and said "excuse me." We both turned around and she smiled at us. She was really pretty, she had brown curls, brown eyes, and a really pretty smile. She was wearing jean shorts that were ripped and a cute green tank top.
She just said "hey I just wanted to say you guys are really pretty." We said "aww thxs so are you!!"
Then she smiled and said "thanks my names Marie by the way." I smiled and said "I'm Casey" and Kenzi said "I'm Mackenzi but people call me Kenzi. You want to hang with us?"
Marie replied with a smile "yes totally!!"
We got some things and put it in the car and then we decided to ask if Kenzi's brother and friend wanted to go bowling with us. We all got our shoes and were in lane 11. I picked a blue-green ball. I was the first, then her brother, then Marie, then Kenzi, then his friend. I got a strike on the first try!! We were all having fun. Marie was talking with Kenzi's brother a lot;)... In first place was his friend and in last was Kenzi. We were almost done with the game and it was my turn. I walked up to throw my ball and completely failed. I slipped on the floor and fell backwards. The bad thing is I still had the ball. The ball crushed my hand, making me yell for help. They all rushed over and so did two workers. One called 911. They didn't want to move the ball invade something happens, but it hurts so bad. Finally, I heard the door open and paramedics rushed in. They looked at it and were going to take the ball off carefully. Once they did they said two of my fingers were broken and my wrist was broken. So we all went to the hospital and Kenzi's parents came. Once I was done I had a black cast and they gave me a silver sharpie for names. Everyone signed it. I was like 10:00 at night so we went back to the hotel. We dropped Marie off first though. We exchanged numbers and so did Kenzi's brother and me and Kenzi were laughing the whole time. We said bye and went to our hotel. When we got to our room I changed into my black leggings and sweatshirt that says 'B.R.R.' on the front of it. I then jumped into bed and Kenzie was half asleep so I decided to text people.
To Brando😍💯🔥: goodnight😊❤️
The I sent one to Hunter.
To Hunta😂💯👌🏻: night honey boo boo!!😂💤
Then I said night to Blake and my mom and went to sleep.
                             ----next day----
I got up and saw Kenzie was already dressed and ready. She said we're going to eat in a couple mins. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I wore a white half tank top with a design, my ripped high waisted shirts, and teal vans. I curled my hair and put on a black polka dot bandana. I grabbed my bracelet and walked back out.
  "Hey your outfit is really cute." Kenzi said
"Thxs, yours is too." I said
"We're going to Denny's then we can go do anything we want. We should get Marie too."
"Yea I think she likes your brother!!" I yelled
Then her brother walked in and said "what about me?"
I smiled and said "oh nothing"
Kenzi and I laughed and he shook his head and said come on. We followed him out the door and Marie was already standing there. Next to her crush. Me and Kenzi yelled "awwwww" at the same time.