Ch. 3//Skipping School

I woke up to my alarm going off. I checked my phone and saw I had a text from two random numbers. One text said 'Heyyy it's Brando.!' I laughed and put his contact under 'Brando😍💯🔥' I like Brandon. The other one said 'good morning!! It's Hunta!.' I put him under 'Hunta😂💯👌🏻' then I texted them back and got up grabbed my crutches, crutched to the bathroom, and took a shower.
I got out of the shower and picked out my outfit. A black muscle tee with a hand on it, some jean shorts, maroon vans, and I put my bracelet on that said 'go ahead insult me. I'll laugh!' I got it custom made. After I got ready I crutched downstairs and grabbed a pop tart. Then i kissed my mom on the cheek and told her bye.
   I crutched out the front door and saw Hunter and Brandon throwing a football. I waved and they waved back. I kept going to the bus stop. When I got there Colton and Ashly were holding hands and talking. I was crutching past them when Ashly said "I appreciate you being a rude bitch to me on text."
  I laughed and said "why should I be nice to you if you're just going to talk shit to me and plus we aren't friends right?!"
  She rolled her eyes then smirked and kissed Colton. He kissed back and I just said "yea try making me jealous with that dick. Oh and trust me Colton she's just going to date you until she finds a better boy."
  I flicked them off and went onto the bus. I had trouble getting on. I sat in the back and put my headphones in. Someone tapped my shoulder I ignored it and at the next stop I got off the bus. I crutched home and went to my room and text Brandon. I said hey and turned my phone off.
   Well my phone turned back on because he texted me.
Convo |B- Brando   M- me|
B- guess what!!
M- what?
B- I'm going on magcon tour!!
M- really!?!
B-yes!!
M- is Hunter?!?
B- yes!
M- how long though🙁
B- oh umm 2 months.
M- when do you leave?
B- Monday.
M- ok😞
B- I Wuv you still!!
M- aww I love you too!
M- I have a soccer game tomorrow at 3:00. You should come.?
B- let me ask.

   He said he could and I said yay then watched Netflix. I decided to go on a walk. I grabbed my penny board, I decided to leave my crutches, and started to go to Starbucks. I saw Jason and rolled my eyes. He looked at me and smirked then waved. I smiled slightly and waved back. I paid for my Starbucks and left.
  When I got home I walked over to Brandon's house and walked in. I saw Christine in the kitchen. I said "hey" she looked up and said " oh hey case. The boys are upstairs broadcasting."
  I said ok and walked up there. I walked to the door and heard Brandon and Hunter yell "go away mom." I laughed a little and yelled "ok" then I heard gasps and feet running to the door. The door opened and they yelled "CASEY" I laughed and we did a group hug. And Hunter pulled me over to his phone and said "guys this is Casey. Our neighbor and best friend." I smiled and sat down in his bean bag.
   Brandon walked over and sat on my lap. I laughed and said "brando!!" He laughed and laid back on my shoulder. I got my phone and took a pic on snapchat and put it on my story with a caption of 'he is the bestest person ever!!' Then he took a pic and put the same thing except with she instead of he.
  Hunter came and sat on top of us and yelled dog pile. Then Aston came in and jumped on top of all of us and yelled dog pile. I laughed and said " can't.... Breathe....."  They got off and I walked to Hunter's bed and laid down. I hit on insta and went to my bio and changed it so it said ' "so I like you" "ok  and...I like bananas" "well if I was a banana would you like me then?" "......" '
  I laughed at my humor. I scrolled through and found a lot of things saying 'omg Brandon has a girl best friend. And so does Hunter.' Some were really hatful and some were nice. I came across one of them and it said 'yes like I've told you before and now all of these people. No one cares about you and no one wants you here!!' I felt tears rolling down my face. Brandon saw me and came over and laid next to me. He hugged me and said "what's wrong?!"
  I just cried into his shoulder and handed him my phone. He looked at me and said "you can't let haters get to you."
  I whispered "but she stole my crush and she was my ex best friend. We did everything together.!" 
Brandon just hugged me and said sweet things. He intertwined our fingers and I started to get tired. I heard Hunter walk in and yell "BOII lets broadcast!!" And then Brandon shush him. Then I fell asleep.

     -------NEXT MORNING-------
I got up and saw that I wasn't in Hunter's bed with Brandon anymore. I was on the couch. I got up and went to the bathroom. I showered, put my sports bra on, put some spandex on, brushed my hair and teeth, then I braided my hair.
  I walked out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen. I saw Christine and Ashton eating bacon and eggs. I said good morning and sat down with them. Ashton made me a plate and he even put a note that said 'I love you Case!!' Except very childish handwriting. I laughed and said I loved him too.
   Then a very sleepy Brandon and Hunter come in and sit down. They fix themselves cereal and start to eat it. I finished my breakfast and went to Brandon's room. I grabbed one of his shirts and I walked back downstairs. No one was really talking because it's the morning and I was starting to get bored. So I said I'll come back after school and hang then left.