Ch. 2//New Neighbors

I woke up and checked my phone. It was 8:30 in the morning. I got up and walked downstairs. I saw my mom grabbing cookies out of the oven and then she looked up to me. She said "oh hey case!! Good morning!"
I smiled and said "morning."
She said "I'm making cookies for the new neighbors. They're coming over for dinner tonight." I just nodded and grabbed a pop-tart. I hugged my mom and asked "do you know how old the kids are?"
She said "yep. A boy your age. A boy that's 15 and a boy that's 10. And their mom is Christine." She smiled and stared at me waiting for me to say something. Like I was supposed to be surprised.
Then I realized and yelled "OMG!! THE ROWLAND'S ARE OUR NEXT DOOR NEIGHBORS??!! AND THEY'RE COMING OVER FOR DINNER?!?" I screamed and screamed then texted Ashly saying 'Hunter Rowland and Brandon Rowland are coming to my house to eat dinner with me tonight.!! Omfg!! They're my new neighbors too!!'
I finished eating my pop tart then ran upstairs to get ready. I put on my brownish-reddish color t-shirt that has a pocket on the right side. Then I put some jean shorts on, my sandals, my sunglasses, and my watch & bracelets. I grabbed my phone and walked into the bathroom to do my makeup and hair. I put on some mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, and foundation. Then I put my hair into a messy bun and braided my bangs back.
I put my phone in my pocket and walked downstairs. I yelled to my mom "I'm going to Starbucks and then me, ash, Colton, and jack are going to penny board around the neighborhood." She just said be home at 4:30 to get ready and I walked out the door. I saw Ashly on Colton's back and she whispered something in his ear which made him laugh. I felt a pang of jealousy go through me.
  I had a big crush on Colton and Ashly knew that. I thought she was my friend. I just pushed it aside to see how this plays out then I walked up to them and said "Hey! Are we going to Starbucks?!"
Colton looked at me like I wasn't supposed to be here, while Jack smiled slightly not knowing what's happening. Ashly glared at me and said "Why are you here?!" I looked at her in disbelief.
  "Umm... Am I not supposed to be here?" I asked
"No one invited you.!" She almost yelled at me.
" No I'm pretty sure you did." I pointed at Colton. "You did" I pointed at Jack. "And you Ashly. You all invited me. Now you want me gone.?! I thought you guys were my friends." I glared at all of them. 
  Ashly then yelled "Can't you tell no one wants you here?! No one cares about you.! No one ever did!. Gosh"
  I was now crying and then I looked at all of them. They didn't do anything. I said "ok yea I thought you were all my friends but I guess not." I started walking off when I herd someone call my name I just kept walking and yelled "no don't talk to me."
  I walked into my room and laid in bed and got on my phone. It said hunter rowland posted a photo. I went and liked it. It said 'moving to Indiana' then Brandon posted one that said the same thing. I smiled and checked the time. It was 4:25. I went and redid my makeup then grabbed my homework and did that.
  It was now 5:00 and the Rowland's should be over anytime now. I got on snapchat and looked at my stories. Brandon posted on his story. It was a pic of him, his brothers, and his mom. It said 'leaving to go to the neighbors now.' I started freaking out.
I heard someone knock on the door and then I heard talking. Then I heard someone walking upstairs. I got nervous, thinking it was Hunter and Brandon. It was only my mom. She walked in and said "come on they want to meet you." I nodded and followed her downstairs. I saw them sitting on the couch. I smiled at them and they smiled back. I blushed. My mom said "this is Casey, Casey this is-" I cut her off by saying "I know it's Hunter, Brandon, Ashton, and Christine."
  They nodded and I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at it and it said I got a text from Ashly. I rolled my eyes and looked at what it said. It said 'Omg really!?! They're coming over for dinner?!? Invite me over?!' I laughed and everyone looked at me with a questioning look. I laughed again and said "what" they laughed too.
  I just said 'nope. Sry boo. I think you already decided that you didn't want to be my friend.' Then I put my phone away and said "SOOO wanna play some b-ball?!?" All three boys looked up and yelled "YEA" in unison. I laughed and walked out to the garage and got a basket ball. I walked outside and we decided teams.
Me and Brandon vs Hunter and Ashton
   We got the ball first so I dribbled up and acted like I was going to shoot. Then Hunter jumped to block it and I passed it to Brandon. He shot the ball and made it. I yelled and said "hahaha" and gave Brando a high five.
  Hunter passed to Ashton I went to block Ashton. Except me being me i fell and scratched my knee. I winced and got up. They stopped playing when they saw me limp inside. They followed me and I walked into the bathroom. I hopped on the counter. I looked at my cut. It was pretty bad it was bleeding a lot too. It's pretty deep. I think I need stitches. Hunter got up and yelled to our moms. They came in and saw this.
  They gasped and got me up to go to the car. When we walked out I saw blood on the concert. We got in my moms van and went to the hospital.
         -----30 min later-----
I had got 10 stitches and a wrap to put around my knee. They wrapped it for me though. I also got crutches.
  We were on our way back to the house when my mom pulled into McDonalds. They helped me out and we went inside.
I ordered a mc chicken, small fry, and a Sprite. Everyone got what they wanted and we went and sat down. I was on my phone and talking to Hunter at the same time.
  |Me and Hunter's convo  H- Hunter M- me|
  H- so can I have your number?
  M-yea it's (812)555-2375.
H- Thxs. SOOO what did you do today?
M- nothing really. I lost 3 of my friends and maybe I gained 3.
H- who? Us? We're totally your friend. What happened with your other friends?
M- well my ex best friend Ashly was flirting with the guy I like and Jack was just confused and I was upset because Ashly told me no one cared about me or likes me.
H- wow!
M-yea!
We were interrupted by our moms telling us to come on. We walked out and got back in the car to go back to my house.
When we got there the Rowland's were just going to leave. So we got out and said our goodbyes. I hugged them and attempted to kinda walk inside. I took a shower and got my school stuff ready then went straight to bed.