Survive or Die

Ava's POV

The centaur raised it's great-sword, staring straight at us taking it's stance before it let out of roar.

Let me tell you this before you judge.

It was terrifying, alright?

Don't judge me, your only allowed to judge me when that happens to you.Okay?

Okay.

Back to the story.

Wait, where were we?

Oh right, the part where we all ran for our lives!

Also the part where Lisa sings Crossing Field and that becomes everyone's new favorite song and bla bla bla...

Back to the story!

"That one's gonna be hard to beat."Asuna gasped as she tried to get some air.

"That's for sure."I agreed sitting down, chancing some air as well.

"It looks like it's wielding only a broadsword so it must have special attacks too."Kirito added also sitting down next to me.

"We'll have to bring a lot of forward players and make them switch a lot, also some shield users."I spoke, sighing realizing that is wasn't going to be an easy boss.

"Hey, how come you and Kirito don't use Shields?"She asked making my breath hitch.
"It's one of the biggest advantages of using a one-handed sword."She added.

"Well I never really needed one to began with.I do have my Katana."I remark playing with my hair.

"Kirito, what about you?I noticed you haven't used the one Liz made for you too."Asuna asked Kirito making him kinda nervous.

"What about you Asuna?"I ask her, trying to get her off of Kirito's back.

"I use a Rapier so a shield would only slow me down."She shot back.

She stared to stare intensely at Kirito making him pretty uncomfortable.

"Very fishy."She said."Whatever, it's bad manners to ask about someone skills."

I mentally sighed in relief.

God that would have been bad.I thought.

"We should all have late lunch."Asuna suggested as she went into her menu.

"D-Did you make it?"I asked.I wasn't going to lie, I was hungry and my stomach was begging for food.

"Yup.Handmade."She spoke giving both me and Kirito one and of course, for herself.

"How'd you get it this flavor Asuna?"Kirito asked.

"A year worth of studying and practice."She told us proudly.

"Cooking is the best."I agreed biting into my sandwich again.

"Definitely,"She nodded, doing the same.

Suddenly, we heard people enter the safe zone and instantly rose up.