Survive or Die

Ava's POV

Kirito blocked the monster's attack as I strike at it lowering his HP down.We switched so Kirito was now attacking and I was blocking.It aimed at me so I dogged distracting it so Kirito could make the finally move.After Kirito slashed at it, it exploded into millions of tiny shards.

"Good job Kirito."I smiled towards him, earning a grin.

This is so much easier with two people.I thought remembering when I was solo.

"We should head back."Kirito told me putting away his sword.

"Yeah good idea."I agreed walking right next to him.

-----TIME SKIP-----

Me and Kirito walked through the forest when we heard something.

"What was that?"I whispered.He shook his head.

"I don't know."We looked around when we spotted something.

"Kirito this that.."I gasped.

"Yup."He smiled throwing a knife towards it.

And then that rabbit knew at that moment, it fucked up.

"Yes!We caught an S-class rare item!AND WE CAN COOK IT!"I cheered, jumping up and down.Kirito laughed at my cheerfulness.

I turned to him."Kirito please let me cook it!I maxed out my cooking skill already!PLEASE!"I cried.

"You know I will."

"Alright!"I said happily.

I'm gonna cook an S-class rare item!Ragout Rabbit!

Beat that!

-----TIME SKIP-----

"Hey Ava?"He asked me.

"Yeah?"I answered.We were on our way home where I was going to cook the Rabbit.Because I cook, we had all the supplies there.

"I never really asked you, why do you like to cook so much?"

I stopped dead at my tracks.

"Why I like to cook.."I repeated."Well before my mom passed away, she would teach me how to cook but I never really like it.After she died, I had to start cooking for my family and so because it reminded me of my mother, I started to love it."I smiled remembering the memories.

"Well you are a really good cook."He complemented.

"Thanks."I say feeling warm inside.

Kirito opened the door and I ran in.

"Hello Home!"I yelled crashing onto the couch.Kirito chuckled at my scene.

"I'll go get dressed, you should too."He grinned.

I groaned."Fine.."I say dragging myself into my room.I changed into a black blouse and a baby blue short skirt, I put my flats on, my apron and put my hair into a ponytail, ready to cook.