Survive or Die

Ava's POV

So far a lot of things have happened, I've gotten to level 43, I saved this guild's butt and now they're treating me to a drink.

Honestly, I have no idea how I got here.

"Cheers!" They beamed at the same time.

"Um, I'm sorry, but how did I get here again?" I question.

"Ava, can I call you Ava?" The brunette, cheery girl asked.

"Uh yeah, that's my name..."

"Here's the thing Ava I couldn't help but noticing while I was looking through your character page..."

"I thought I had that set to private." I stated.

"That you are not apart of any guilds. So the gang and I (I call them the gang by the way) we were thinking that you should join our guild. You know, to thank you for saving us." She smiles.

"Yeah I'm sorry, I'm not gonna do that-" I was cut off.

Okay. Rude.

"Now I know what your thinking. Are you really worthy to join us amazing dudes?"

"I literally have never thought that about anybody in my life..."

"But let me assure you that we would be honored to have you in our guild. Plus, we could use someone like you. So powerful..." She sighed dreamily about who knows what.

"Hey, yo! Come back to earth pretty girl." I said waving my hand in her face.

"Right, right, so what do you say Avel?Can I call you Avel?" She asked.
"Wait, that sounds more like a boy's name.."

What the...?

"God no!"

"Hm I see so what if I put on this hat?" She giggles, opening her menu and putting on the accessory.

Are you serious?

"Oh don't be ridiculous-" I said thinking I pressed the no button when I actually pressed the yes button. "What did I just do?" I asked myself.

"To Ava! The newest member of the Red Rose Fighters~!" The brunette cheered.

DAMN IT !I thought in my head but sighed in the outside.

"So let me introduce you to the gang (I call them the gang by the way)-" She said.

"So I've heard." I mumbled.

"Him over there is Hiroki." She introduced me, putting her hand on the boy's head. He had light blue sliver hair with dark blue eyes. He stared at me but then blushed looking away.

He's kinda cute...

"That's Mao." She said pointing to the black headed girl with brown eyes.

"And that's Naoko." She told me. She had long brown hair that reach her waist and green eyes. She smiled at me.

"I'm Kaiya. The leader of this guild."She said proudly as the rest moaned.

"Please don't kill me." Mao mumbled.

"Wait what?" I asked her.

Why would I?..

"Uh yeah, Mao almost died five days ago so now she keeps thinking everything is gonna kill her and we're all gonna die." She said in a surprisingly cheerful tone.

"Okay....well I'm sure I'm not going to kill you." I usher her.

She stared at me for a really really really long while before answering back.