Survive or Die

Silica's POV

"What?You got that lizard to heal you.You don't need heal crystals."

"What about you?You never fight in the front!"I argued."So do you need crystals?"

"Of course I do...I'm not a child idol like you Silica.So boys won't heal me."She smirked.I glared at her.

"Come on you two.."Someone in my guild tried to stop us but I had enough.

"Fine.I don't need items.I won't be partying with you anyone.There are plenty of parties that want me!"I said and stormed off into the woods.I don't need them!

"Hey Silica!"They called me but I ignored them.Its just gonna be me and Pina and its gonna be awesome!

-----TIME LAPSE-----

I breath heavily as Pina comes to my side.The monkey-ape looking type of dude aim towards me but I quickly jump out of the way.Another one of his friends tries to hit me but I jump again.Take a deep breath Silica.You can do this.You got Pina.Pina comes next to me and heals me right up.I reach into my pocket.Wait.

I don't have any healing items?!

A monkey hit me making me fly to the tree where I myself on it.A monkey walks towards me.I look around trying to find my dagger.Where is it?!?!I look up.He gets ready to hit me but then.......Pina blocks it.She falls to the ground a couple feet next to me.

"Pina!"I scream running towards her.

"Pina!Pina!"I cry as I hug her.Her HP went all the way down.

"Pina!Are you evolving?!"I hoped.

"Please Pina!Don't leave me!"I cry but she shatters into crystals.I freeze.Pina.I hear the monkeys walk over here, I turn to face them.The middle one gets ready to hit me but they explode into crystals.W-What?....
I see this really cute black headed guy with his black sword next to this short brown headed girl with her sword in her hands.I stare at them in awe.

"Um can you please stop staring at us?"The girl with short brown hair asks.

"Pina..."I finally let out.I turn to a feather of Pina.

"Please don't leave me alone."I cried as I put my face to her feather.

"What's that feather?"The boy asked.I stopped crying to answer him.

"It's Pina.My partner..."I answer.

"Your a beast tamer?"He asked.I nodded.

"I'm sorry.We weren't able save you friend."He said.I shook my head no.

"No I was being stupid.I was stupid to think I could make it through the forest on my own."I looked up at him."Thank you for saving me.You too."I say looking at the girl.

"Does that feather happen to have a item name?"He asked sitting next to me.I tapped on it making it show its item name.Pina's Heart.I sob and cry even more.

"Well I can see you have your own thing going on here.Not gonna intrude.I'm just gonna find myself a spot without any crying children.Oh look there's one there."The girl says.I stop crying and look at her.

"Ava!"The boy hissed.

"Aren't you gonna stay here with me and ask me what's wrong?Like that boy?"I asked.

"Yea I'm not gonna pull the pin on that grenade."She said.I sighed.

"Your right.I'm sorry.This isn't your fault."I say and her eyes widen.She freezes.She runs towards me.