Survive or Die

Ava's POV

It's been a month since that jackass left telling us this is a death game. So far, 2,000 people have died. We haven't even located where the boss room is. Even though I am a beta tester I haven't even been able too.That's why I'm going to a meeting that is being held so we can already this boss.Will I die if we find this boss room? Or will I see another day in this world?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hid my face with my cape but took a glance up every ten seconds. I started walking into the stadium and took a seat away from everybody.

Yes, I am antisocial.

The stadium was full of voices which all talked about the same conversation.

The boss room.

"Alright alright! Everyone settle down!" A blue haired man shouted from the crowd coming to the middle of the stadium.

Diavel.
Leader of a raiding group.

"So I know most of you are a little down that 1 month has pasted and 2,000 people are dead-" He speaks but is quickly cut off.

"2,000 people are dead?!" Someone is the crowd yelled.

Fucking idiots.

"It hasn't even been a month yet!"

Yes it has.

"And I know more of you are down because we haven't even cleared the first boss yet-" He says but again is cut off.

"I thought we were almost done!" Someone cried.

Get out more. I thought.

"We really are fucked!" Another guy yelled from the crowd.

You know what, he has a point there.

"You guys know there are 100 floors right?" Diavel stated.

"WHAT?!" The whole crowd screamed in horror.

"Oh jeez, I'm just making things worst! Point is we found the boss room!" Diavel announced and the crowd gasped.

"With help of the beta tester we were able to locate-"

"Beta testers!" Someone screamed and Diavel exploded.

"Oh god damn it! What do you want Kibaou?" Diavel yelled to the top of the stadium and I saw a player with spiky orange hair.

"Beta testers! Beta tester shouldn't be trusted! There the reason we're stuck in this game! They should give up there items and supplies right now!" Kibaou shouted to the crowd and my hands form into fist.

We had no idea this was going to happen!

I wanted to yell back out but I had to hold myself back.

"Kibaou, that's not true." Diavel argued but Kibaou shot back.

"They played this game before anyone else! They know there way around this mess!" He spat but somebody emerged from the crowd.

"The beta testers did play this game before us but they had no idea what was going on." The tall, dark-skin man spoke out.

At least someone understands beta testers...

"And who the hell are you?" Kibaou questioned him.

"My name is Agil and I have something to say. Does everyone have this little book?" He said holding it out so people could see.