Part 19: Kidnapped

((It's soon my birthday! {Friday 11th Nov}))

//teenage's Zane's pov//

For the next few days i stayed at home. I was too scared to go to school and Aaron didn't want me to go there because of Travis. Aaron had left to go to school and i was still in bed. I suddenly heard someone knocking on the door, it scared me because Aaron was at school, so was Chris and Chloe and Vylad is in a whole another city. So who could it be? I tried to ignore the knocking but it kept on going. I slowly began to cry. I wanted whoever it was to leave and never come back. The door was soon broken down and someone came into the house. I heard footsteps coming closer and closer to where i was. I began to shake, i begged that whoever it was didn't find me. ''Oh Zane~ Where are you hiding?~'' said a familier sounding voice. The footsteps came closer to me and stopped. Then the person grabbed one of my legs and pulled me out. I began to scream but whoever it was knocked me out shortly after.

When i woke up again, i was in a basement. At first i didn't understand what had happend, but then i remember someone had broken into mine and Aaron's place. I began to beg that it was not Garroth, i didn't want him to find me. A door opened and the person who had kidnapped me came down. I turned to look and saw Travis. I didn't know if i should be relief or even more scared. Also how the hell did he find out where i live? He had a creepy smile on his face and he was carrying food. ''I see that you have woken up Zane~'' He said in his annoying yet creepy sounding voice. I didn't answer him, just sent him a glare. ''Aww don't be like that my dear, i even came to feed you~'' He said as he forced some of the food into my mouth. It tasted terriable so i spit it out. ''That's not a nice thing to do Zane'' he said as he tried to force another bit of the food into my mouth. I kept it closed. I didn't want his terriable food. I wanted to go home to Aaron. I could tell he was getting angry. ''Zane. Eat. The. Godamn. Food'' he said. I shook my head. This made him slap me. It really hurt. ''Since you won't behave, i will have to leave you here in the dark'' He said as he walked towards the door. Before leaving, he turned off the lights. He then left the room and locked the door behind him, leaving me in the dark. I began to cry, please someone, come find me.

((I wanna get both Garroth and Vylad back in the story, but i don't know how, do you guys have any ideas for how i could bring them back into the story?))