Part 11: Forced home

//teenage Zane's pov//

It had been some months since me and Aaron started dating. We were so happy toghter. I had gotten the good idea to surprise him with dinner one day so i went out to shop for some stuff i needed. I would soon regret going out. On my way to the shopping center, someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into a car. Once i was inside, the person hugged me tight. ''Oh baby brother, i'm so happy that you are okay!'' Said the person. I knew that voice and i hated it. It was Garroth, my abusive, rapist brother. I slowly began to cry. I didn't want to go back to that hellhole. I wanted to stay with Aaron forever. He made sure i couldn't move and began to drove home to the city i used to live in. I soon learn why he was in the city. His friend Laurence, who is a big asshole as well, needed something that could only be found in that city and by  pure 'luck' he saw me. He kept saying how much he, mom, dad and Vylad had missed me. I could only believe Vylad as he was the nicest of them. I kept on trying. I was able to text Aaron, telling him that my brother had found me. After a few hours we got to his home. I refuse to call that place my home. It's more like a prison. Mom and dad yelled at me as soon as i got in and i got beating like i used to. After that i went to my room and locked it from the inside. I didn't want them to get in. I layed down on my bed and cried myself to sleep. Today had been bad.

//teenage Vylad's pov//

I sighed as Zane ran off to his bedroom after Garroth and dad beat him up. I was so tired of seeing them hurt him. Mom and dad are the reason his real parents are dead, they cause the whole accident and what did they lose that made them hate Zane so much? A fucking, replaceable tv! That's not a good reason to abuse a fucking child! I am going to free Zane from this hell. I promise you that dear brother. I saw Garroth cry out of joy which was so sick. He is a monster. I had figured out where Zane had been. At Aaron's the only other person who have been nice to him. I would never tell Garroth.