Part 16: Next day

((I found a picture of Zane with freckles and he looks so cute with them))

//teenage Aaron's pov//

The next day in school, i went looking for Travis Valkrum, i had to tell him to back off my Zane. He couldn't just flirt with my boyfriend. i found him flirting with some girls which was kinda gross. I put my hand on one of his shoulder and said: ''Are you Travis Valkrum?'' He looked at me and nodded. The girls took his chances to run off. ''Hey there big boy~'' he said. I glared at him and said: ''Cut that out you pig, i have something to tell you so you better listen'' He looked me in the eyes and i said: ''Do not flirt with my boyfriend Zane again, you got that? And if you do i will make sure you pay dearly for it'' I grabbed his shirt and lifted him from the ground. ''Got it?'' I said in a angry tone. He quickly nodded and i let go of him, cause him to fall. I then went towards my class, it was one i had with Zane. Zane was waiting for me. He asked me where i had been and i told him i went to go talk to that Valkrum kid and i told him that he would no longer bother him. This made Zane smile a little bit and we went inside the class.

//teenage Travis's pov//

My ass hurt a lot because of that fucking guy lifting me up and just dropping me and leaving. Who the hell does he think he is? He is one of the new kids, he is not surposed to act like he owns the place. I got up and skipped class. I kept thinking about that guy. He told me to leave his boyfriend alone so i figure his boyfriend must be the cutie from art class yesterday, Zane was his name or that's at least what that guy called him. Too bad Zane was dating that asshole, i would love to make him mine and mine alone. Maybe i should try and steal him from that guy, he doesn't derserve a cutie like Zane. I smiled to myself. I was going to teach him a lesson not to fuck with me and i will take his boyfriend too. This is going to be so good....