Part 15: The day contiunes

//teenage Zane's pov//

After that class i went to my first class alone and i was really scared. Aaron had told me it would be fine and i wanted to believe him but i just couldn't. I was so afraid of saying or doing something wrong. I slowly entered the class. It was art class believe it or not. I found a place to sit and just looked around. There were a few people in the class which is understandable since i got here early. One of them saw me and winked at me. Oh no, this isn't good. The guy who had winked at me, stood up and walked over to me. Oh no, this is not happning. ''Hey cutie~~ what's your name?~~'' He said in a flirtly voice. i tried to igorner him which only made him get closer to me. ''Awww are you shy?~ You don't have to be, i won't bite~'' He said again. ''P-P-Please go a-a-away'' i said, hoping he would go away. ''Aww don't be like that'' he said as he grabbed me by the hip. I was about to cry when someone kicked him off. ''Didn't you hear what he said, Valkrum? He clearly told you to go away so do it'' The person, a girl said. He sighed and went back to his friends. The girl sat down next to me and said: ''Sorry about that, Valkrum or Travis as his first name is, is the biggest flirt in the school and he doesn't listen when people tell him no. I'm Chloe, nice to meet you'' She gave me a smile. She seemed really nice. ''I-I-I'm Zane'' I said. ''Oh that's a lovely name'' She said which made me blush a little. No one other then Aaron has ever told me that my name was lovely. We talked untill the teacher came and the lesson began. Maybe going to this school wasn't so bad. After the art class and another, it was lunch time. Chloe invited me to sit with her and her friends and girlfriend but i told her i had promised my boyfriend to eat with him which she understod. When me and Aaron were talking over lunch, i told him about Chloe and he seemed happy to her that i have gotten a friend but when i told him how we met and about Travis Valkrum, he got angry. I can understand why, Travis was clearly trying to flirt with me and i was Aaron's boyfriend after all. After a long while school was over. During that time i had gotten Chloe and her girlfriend Chris or Chrissa's numbers so i could talk to them outside of school. Me and Aaron went home while holding hands. On the way i spotted Travis and pointed to him and told Aaron that it was him. Aaron promised me that he would have a talk with Travis tomorrow. We soon got home and finished of the day with dinner, a nice bath and then bed.