Part 5: Running away from home.

//teenage Zane's pov//
It had been two weeks and the abuse have gotten worse now that my older brother Garroth rapes me every weekend. I couldn't take much more of this so i began to pack some stuff. I was going to run away. I honestly can't live like this anyone. I made sure everyone else was asleep, i couldn't let them stop me from leaving. I slowl took my two bags and got out of the house. I then ran as far away as i could. I didn't even look back. I ended up on a road, far from the city i lived in. I sat down and hugged myself. I didn't know where to go, i couldn't stay in the cuty because they would easily find me. Just then a car pulled over and out of it came Aaron. Why is he here? Then i remebered that Aaron had said he lived in a city a bit far away from where our school was. ''Zane? Why are you out here?'' he said. He sounded reallly worried. I looked down and said: ''I ran away from home....'' Aaron went over to me and said: ''Why?'' I looked up at him and slowly began to cry. ''B-B-B-B-B-B-B-Because i couldn't take it any longer, they have abused me since i was adopted into the family and now my older brother Garroth has begun to rape me. I just couldn't take anymorre!'' i said. Aaron looked really shocked and hugged me. ''It's going to be okay Zane, i will protect you. You can stay with me for now'' he said. I slowly nodded my head and he picked me up and put me in his car. He then took my bags and put them in as well. He then got in and drove towards his home. Hopefully everything will be okay from now on.