Part 13: Being kind to him

//teenage Aaron's pov//

It had been a week since i had gotten Zane back and he was doing great. His parents and his brother Garroth had hurt him really badly in those three weeks they had him and i had done my best to help him feel safe again. I was in the middle of looking for a new home for us since it's not safe to be in this town anymore. We have to move away for Zane's sake. I won't ever let someone take him away and abuse him again. Zane was in the middle of taking a hot bath. His parents had burn some of his skins, not a lot of it but still, and i can't image how they would be so heartless. Heck they have done this to him when he was a small child, they are clearly insane! He also had some new cut marks. I hated seeing him in pain and such. But i do love him so dearly. I was also making some of his favorite cupcakes to cheer him up. He had been so sad and he spendt a lot of time along since he came back but i don't blame him, he was pulled back into a world of abusive after being safe for a long time. I sighed. I took the cupcakes out of the ovn and went to check on Zane. He was playing with the rubber duck i brought him, in the bathtube. I smiled to myself. I was so lucky to be dating this cutie. He soon finished his bath and he took on of my shirts on. It was too big for him but he was super cute in it. We went downstairs and eat cupcakes and watch his favorite show. I didn't really watch the show, i was looking at him. He was happy and i love seeing him happy. During one of the episodes he fell asleep. I giggled and turned off the tv. I gently turn to lay on my back, with Zane's face on my chest. I said goodnight to him and fell alseep.