+ 이십 육

+ 이십 육

BTS' JIN & VELVET RUSH'S STORM SPOTTED ON A DATE TOGETHER. SOURCES SPECULATE THE TWO ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP.

by claryvette | 🕑 12hrs ago | 👁 7, 210 | 📧 505 | 💬 1,249

Seoul, South Korea--Kpop idols Lee Soojin (stage name Storm) of Velvet Rush and Kim Seokjin (stage name Jin) were spotted together this afternoon around lunch time at a cafe near the JYP Entertainment building

The two have become close after meeting over the popular social media site Instagram over two months ago, and have been talking ever since. Jin from BTS has even repeatedly stated his affection for the Velvet Rush vocalist, most notably when his group appeared on the variety show Weekly Idol. When asked if she would date the BTS vocalist, Storm did not deny that she would, but she did not confirm anything either.

To watch the clip of Jin admitting to his woman crush being Lee Soojin, click here.

To watch the clip of Storm being asked if she would date Jin and her reaction, click here.

Despite the rise of netizens claiming that their romance is a publicity stunt, their almost-relationship has been generally been well received by fans of both groups.

What do you think?

Publicity stunt, or not?

-

ahh, i missed writing fake articles. i used to do this tons for my football stories and it was so much fun. but i haven't written anything football related for like four months. sigh. i should probably get back to the stories i left hanging.

thank you all loads for reading. i hope you liked the update!

-clary xx