I Loved You Abrelle Louise

Start from the beginning

"Fine," he growls. "But I will remain in my position. You owe us that much after what you just did."

"Owe you?" I laugh. "I don't owe a piece of scum like you anything."

"I will stay in my position," my mother also argues "and so will he."

"No," I shake my head. "You Elizabeth will be working in the propaganda and advertising area."

"I will be in charge of that?" She questions and I chuckle.

"I said working in the area silly," I snicker. "Not being in charge."

"What?" She exclaims. "That's not happening."

"Would you rather I fire you?" I ask and she immediately calms down taking a step back.

"Now Stephan," I smile. "You're fired."

"That's a joke right," he chuckles and I shake my head my face expressionless. "You can't do that!"

"I'm just kidding," I laugh enjoying every second of this moment. "You're going to be the financial secretary."

"What?" He gives me an unbelievable look and I nod.

"You heard me," I answer. "Now get out of my office."

"This is my office," Stephan shakes his head.

"Secretaries don't have offices silly," I chuckle, and they both storm out.

"You are an evil woman Ms. Louise" Noah looks at me, a small smirk on his face. 

"Don't you know it," I grin. 

***

"Morning everyone," I announce to all the gathered up office workers.

I told everyone to get together because there would be important changes coming up.

"I gathered you all," I smile as I spot Noah at the back of the room. "To introduce myself. I believe most of you know me, but just in case. My name is Abrelle Louise and I will be the new head of the company."

A few people stood up and began clapping giving me thankful looks.

"Some important changes will be made," I say. "Wages will either be kept the same or raised. Everyone will be inspected on their quality of work, and how they treat customers and those around them. I will try to create the best work environment possible for everyone here and promise to make this company what it use to be when my father lived."

Everyone in the room roars in applause and cheers. From the corner of my eye, I can see Noah smiling in approval.

Finally, I can make you proud dad.

***
"She'll pick up Nat at four thirty," Noah says before kissing my cheek.

"Okay," I grin turning to face him. "I'll be home by six."

"See you then," he plants a soft wet kiss on my lips before turning around and walking away.

Oh, Noah.

How did you manage to make me fall for you?

"I see you're doing great," I hear a voice behind me and I turn around to see a smiling woman.

Macy.

She's wearing her signature red lipstick and a black sundress paired with red high heels making her legs look nice and long.

Breathe Abrelle.

Remember, the past is the past. 

"I am," I smile. "How are you?"