"Why are you siding with him? He's the one who spilled the drink on me noona." Seungri whined and i swear i'm this close to knocking his ass down.

"It was an accident Seungri, and stop acting like a kid. You want me to call Chaerin and tell her how immature you are right now?" His eyes widen and quickly stepped back the moment he heard the name. Yeah, that's right. I'm sorry Chae but i have to say that to control this idiot in front of me. He pouted his lips and at the same time lowered his head in surrender. If only i wasn't pissed at him, i would definitely laugh at how he looks right now. I can't believe how strong Chaerin can affect him. Well now i know.

"I'm sorry noona. I'l leave now." He apologized and looked at me but glared at Minho right after. He turned his back and walked away.

"Aisht. I'm sorry about that." I said and faced Minho.

"That's ok. Its my fault anyway." He said and gestured me to take a seat.

"Hey, do you want to eat somewhere else?" I asked him. I know he's feeling uncomfortable right now.

"No, its ok." He smiled but it doesn't reach his eyes. "So..he's a friend of Jiyong?"

"Yeah, the most annoying one." I hissed but I heard him chuckled. "And this is the first time i learned that they own this place, such a shame." I sighed.

"Why?"

"Its just that, i love this place and knowing that they own it makes me want to stop going here." I blurted out without thinking.

"But why? I thought you two were friends?"

"I thought so too." I answered him as i lowered my head in front of the menu feeling depressed again. Right now, i wanted him to stop asking questions, to stop digging information about what happened between me and Jiyong because it still hurts but at the same time, i wanted to open up to him. Just like how we were back then when we were little. When we still don't know what the word hurt means and how it feels. That would be easier but i also learned that life isn't as easy as it seems. It can be happy, sad or unfair. Sometimes snatched your happiness away but its all up to you on how will you handle it.

Minho must have noticed my silence because he immediately changed the topic. "Hmm, lots of food to choose from, what do you recommend?" He asked still looking at the menu.

"Ramen here is great." I said and smiled at him.

"You're really addicted to ramen, aren't you?" He said as he chuckled and teased me more.

The rest of the night went on as we finally finished our dinner. Minho raised his hand to ask for the bill and i feel ashamed because this is the second time he treats me out. "Hey, i'l be the one who'll treat you out next time ok?"

"Are you asking me out on a date?" He chuckled as he gave his card to the waiter, eyes not leaving mine.

"No silly! Its just that, you always pay for the bill. I should be the one paying now." I said.

"What? And make me look like i'm not a gentleman? Dara..please. Spare my reputation." He dramatically said and both of us laughed. He's still the same Minho i used to know.

We headed outside and passed through the girl receptionist. I caught her looking at us then pretended to type something on her phone. Now she can't look at us huh? I was startled when Minho suddenly placed his arm over my shoulder protectively as if someone will attack me anytime soon. That earned me a glare from the girl who's obviously jealous with what Minho just did. Maybe she thought i'm his girlfriend or something, if only she knew. I wanted to laugh at her reaction, but instead, i rode along with what she thought i was to Minho and pulled his arm around me even more. I looked back at her and her nostrils became even wider. Her face was epic. I stifled a laugh as Minho turned his head to me looking confused.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Nothing." I said but still giggling.

We exit the restaurant at the same position when Minho suddenly stopped on his tracks. I looked up to him and followed where his gaze was directed. I was shocked with what i saw, or rather who.

"Jiyong?" Minho was the first one to recover.

He was leaning his back on his car, both hands inside his pockets as he stared directly at us. If i didn't know it was him, i would think that there's some random sexy hot guy standing next to his sexy hot ride, wearing a sexy hot outfit. Gosh, did i just describe him as "sexy and hot" thrice in one sentence? Oh yeah, i did. Damn it!

"What are you doing here?" I asked him, pretending not to care.

I saw his eyes instantly landed to where Minho's arms were leisurely resting, on my shoulder, but I just ignored it. "Picking you up." He said calmly but his tone definitely send shivers down my spine.

"How the heck did you find me?" I asked irritated. It suddenly hit me, they owned the restaurant. Surely, the chances of not seeing him here is too slim. Plus the fact that i saw Seungri earlier will definitely give us the hint how Jiyong knew my location.

"Dara, what's wrong?" I heard Minho react, oblivious of what's happening.

"What do you care?" Jiyong hissed taking a few steps towards us.

"I'm Dara's friend, i'l do everything i can to protect her so back off!" I was a bit surprised that Minho said those words. He was always been prim and proper but now, i'm seeing a different side of him. Maybe Jiyong finally pulled the last string of patience out from him.

Jiyong then walked closer towards us looking impatient as well. I stood firmly in between them to stop something that i think will happen if this argument continues.

They were still having a staring battle when i decided to interrupt. "You two, enough already." I warned and hopefully they'll listen.

Minho was the first one to give in as i heard him sighed deeply. "I'm sorry Dara..." he apologized, voice returning to its usual softness.

I turned to Minho who's now staring at me, head a bit lowered. I nodded and faced Jiyong. He looks a bit calmer now but he never took his eyes off Minho.

"Jiyong, I thought i made myself clear to you that i don't want to see you again?" I said and that was the time he drifted his gaze back to me.

"Dara, please. Can you at least give me time to explain myself?" He said with pleading eyes.

"And what? Lie about it again? You know i hate being lied to." I told him, my voice a bit higher this time. "I'm tired of hearing all of your made up stories."

"Dara..." he tried to grab my hand but i pulled it away.

"I've always been open to you. The least you could do is be true to me. How can you expect me to believe you when all you ever said were lies?" I said as a tear fell uncontrollably from my eye and i swiped it harshly away from my cheek. I cut my gaze away from him and left him dumbfounded with Minho following behind.

I didn't expect that it will hurt this much. I don't know if its because one of the person i trust lied to me or there's other reason why it affects me so much. Whatever it is, it definitely sucks.