Teller

Your Point Of View

"Well that's not what you see everyday," I look up at a poll to see a crow who stared at me and twitched its head before flying in to a shop.

I walk in to the shop, hearing the little bell ring and the sound of a chair squeaking while turning around.

There on the chair was this elderly woman, it was like she was expecting me here.

"Have a seat my child," she points at the chair that was across from her. I walked toward the chair and sat down. "You must be curious to why you're here. Ever wondered about your future?"

I just shrugged.
“Never thought I’d live this far.” I stated and she hummed as she closed her eyes.

“My oh my!" she opens her eyes and places cards on the table "I see that you are in a relationship with nice girls but.." she flips a card over "There will be a time you will break up," she closes her eyes again "While apart, there is a girl who loves you, you two spend a lot of time together and you're both happy together but something changes.." She filps another card "Tragedy... Those girls will be by your side and you will get back together after you had enough time."

I stared at her, not knowing how to react to that "I- I," I clear my throat "Then what?"

"I see you have demons. You had a rough life.." she flips a card "You will come across someone and you come to terms towards forgiving. You will be alright." she opens her eyes "There is of course more but it's up to you to find out."

I took a deep breath "Will I tell the girls the truth?"

"That's up for you to decide." she flips a card "Run along now, your boss is waiting for you and careful when you open the door there." She places a card down "And Y/N, a little one will look up to you."

I stared at her for a moment before leaving to go to work.

Moments later

"You sure you're okay, Y/N? That glass almost hit you."

I look back at the glass that was being picked up by a worker before looking at Mrs Manson "I'm alright. Just a unexpected thing that's all."

"Since you're here now, I have some news to tell you," She pauses for a moment "I'm retiring."

I stared at her not really knowing what to say "But Mrs Manson, what about the store?"

"I'm handing it down to you." She said and I stared at her in shock.

"M-Me? Are you serious?--wait are you sure? I'm not the best at doing this whole business stuff and--"

"You'll be fine." She pats my shoulders "You handled it for 3 years then you can handle it a few years more. "

I nod my head "I won't let you down, Mrs Manson."

A few hours later

"Y/N, that's great news." Normani kisses my cheek after I told her and the girls

“I need a drink.” I got up and headed to the kitchen. I poured myself a cup of water and took a sip.

Then out of nowhere I hear Camila saying something in her room.

Camila's Point Of View

"You'll be okay," I put a band aid on his finger before giving it a kiss. "Better now."

He just sniffled and hugged my neck making me pick him up. I hummed and rubbed his back softly.

"Hush little baby dont you cry, mamas gonna sing you a lullaby." I whispered before singing softly.

Billy stared at his finger before he starting wondering off into daydreaming.

Next thing I know I hear footsteps and without even thinking I put Billy in the closet.

I then acted normal by acting like I was looking for something and then Y/N walk into the room.

"Camila, everything alright?" She asks me

"Yeah I was just," I randomly grab something "Looking for this."

She raises an eyebrow "A lamp?"

I looked at my hand, seeing that I was holding a lamp. "Yeah it was too dark in here."

"Um okay." Not really knowing what to say, she walks out of the room.

I put the lamp down and palmed my face. A lamp. Really!

I go to the closet and saw that Billy was fast asleep. I carefully held him and put him in the room next to mine. I placed him inside his crib before covering him with a blanket and placing a kiss on his head.

"Sweet dreams, baby boy."

----------------Hello everyone hope you all enjoyed this chapter

----------------
Hello everyone hope you all enjoyed this chapter

What do you think will happen next?

What do you want to happen?

Question of the day: how was your thanksgiving?

Until next time, take care of yourself and each other