Miss and Love

Your Point Of View

"Y/N you're alive." they ran to me, pulling me in a big group hug.

I stood there, frozen not even sure what to say. It's been so long since I've seen them.

"We missed you so much." I could hear them begin to cry. Not knowing what to do, I began to rub their backs to calm them down.

One of their hands held my hand, rubbing it softly where I began to feel my heart beating fast that hasn't been doing for a long time.
-9:57 pm-

We made a stop at diner where we started catching up and seeing how we've been since we last saw each other.

"This is our last tour stop and then we can return home where we will be taking a break from the spotlight for a while."

I listened to everything they told me and understood why they were taking a break I mean being in the spotlight can be too much.

"Enough about us because we have a lot of questions for you to answer." they looked at me.

I explained everything they needed to know like job, where I've been staying at and how I manage things in my life.

"I'll be honest I didn't think I would living like this especially after everything." I take a deep breath.

"We thought you were dead, Y/N. There was this report of a car accident and we immediately thought of you and we," Ally starts to cry which made me feel guilty. "We couldn't lose you, Y/N we just couldn't. "

I wrap my arm around Ally, rubbing her back to help her feel better. I kissed her forehead then looked at the rest of the girls, telling them to join me.

We end up in this group hug and it was nice to see them again. It wasn't long until..

"Y/N, why did you leave?" A question I wasn't expecting to hear at least not now.

I stayed quiet for a moment then looked at the time seeing it was already midnight. "I have to go."

I grab my bag quickly and left the diner, there goes the guilt feeling in my gut right now.

I managed to take a short cut to return back to the apartment but that was until I noticed this car slowly down as I was walking.

I look to see Alycia was driving and stops the car, lowering the window.

"Hey stranger" she smiles at me. "Need a ride?"

I blushed a little, not sure how to react "Umm okay."

-A few minutes later-

"Thanks for the ride, Alycia." I rub the back of my neck "Umm I gotta know what you're doing up."

"Taking a drive to clear up the mind. You know To keep the body in good health is a duty... otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear. " She looks at me "And you? it's late to be walking."

"Well just finished the job and there was a business invitation that was given to me by a friend. Not something I would be going." I shake my head and looked at her. "Thank you for the ride."

"No problem." she smiles at me and when I was about to get out of the car, she stops me "Wait, there was something I'm forgetting to do."

I look at her, not sure what she meant and before I knew it she kissed me.

It took 3 seconds for me to pull away. "Alycia, I'm sorry I--"

"It's okay, Y/N. I understand at least we can be friends." she smiles a little.

"Thank you for understanding. " I rub the back of my neck. "I'll see you around." I get out of the car and head inside to the building.

I make it in to my apartment where I see Sebastian asleep on the couch. I walk to my room, closing the door once I got in.

I take a deep breath after all that happened. The girls coming back in to my life, possibly wanting to continue our relationship and Alycia kissing me that caught me off guard but it's the first and last time she kisses me.

I put my bag away, taking my jacket off and calling it a night.

-2:35 am-

"Shhh she's sleeping." I hear a whisper.

"Guys, stop it or she'll wake up." Another whisper.

I open my eyes slowly, reaching for the baseball bat I had close by. I see a hand reaching which made me quickly turn on the light, holding the baseball bat to swing only for me to see the girls.
"Girls, what-" I put the baseball bat down. "How did you get in here?"

"Y/N, we were invited in by your roommate, he just left and we wanted to drop this off since you left in such a rush." one of them hands me a book. The book I was reading the other night.

I grab the book and look at them "Thanks for the book. I- I" I winch to feeling my scar bleed at the wrong time.

"Y/N, you okay?"

I clear my throat "Yeah," I cover my scar "Umm is that all?"

"Yeah, we'll be on our way now." I watched them leave my room and once they were out, I rushed to the bathroom where I grabbed the first aid kit and getting what I needed.

I wipe the blood off of my scar with a piece of cloth but blood continued to come out. I began to get frustrated that it wouldn't stop. I grab the rubbing alcohol and pouring it on my scar, making me scream due it burning and hurting.

I grab on to counter and griping on to it hard but still my scar was bleeding only this time a lot.

Before I could wipe it off, the door opens and the girls walk in, seeing my scar bleed.

Knowing them, I knew what they were going to do.

__________________
Hope you all enjoyed it

Another request complete

Question Of The Day: Who would you invite to dinner and what would you talk about?

Until Next Time, Take Care Of Yourself And Each Other