Slow

I have self-doubt. I have insecurity. I have fear of failure. I have nights when I show up at the arena and I'm like, 'My back hurts, my feet hurt, my knees hurt. I don't have it. I just want to chill.' We all have self-doubt. You don't deny it, but you also don't capitulate to it. You embrace it. -Kobe Byrant

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today? - Mary Manin Morrissey

It's like I'm always causing problems, causing hell
I didn't mean to put you through this
_____________

Your Point Of View

After wiping my scar, it stopped bleeding. I look at them as they put the final touch, kissing the bandage where my scar was.

"A little kiss to help it feel better."

-9:16 am-

"Alright, take all the time you need, Y/N. I expect for you to visit during your time off."

After talking to Mrs Manson, she let me have a few days off since I was going through a process of everything going on right now with the girls back in my life.

I walk back to my room to see the girls still asleep on the couch and on the bed.

I take a deep breath. Its been 3 years since I've seen them and seeing them again, I don't know how to react. Everything seemed to stop.

"Y/N?" I see Normani just woke up as she rubs her eyes.

"Hey, I was just making a call to my boss." I told her really fast.

"What?" she didn't catch what I said.

"Tea?" I offered.

She nods her head and I go to the kitchen to check if the tea I made was ready when I noticed a note on the counter from Sebastian.

Got the package you told me about. I'll be busy in the office I'll come by to check on you. P.s left some food for you to eat. Take care -Sebastian

I crumple the note and threw it away. I grab two cups and careful poured the tea in them. Normani walks in to the kitchen after fixing her hair.

"The tea smells good" she smiles and takes a seat by the counter.

"Sweet tea to help in the morning and when it comes to stress." I hand her the cup of tea carefully. I put a little sugar cube in tea and watched Normani take a sip of her tea before I took a sip of my tea.

"It's really good." she smiles and puts her cup down gently. "So Y/N, got plans for today?"

I shake my head "I was going to work at the bookstore but decided to stay home and relax."

"You mind if me and the girls tag along with you?" she asks me.

I felt my cheeks getting red for a moment "I don't mind."

"By the way, your roommate seems interesting." she drinks her tea. "How did you two meet?"
"Let's just say me and him have a long complicated history that is a very long story to." I run my hand through my hair.

"Definitely want to know about that but for now that will wait for another time. " she takes another sip of her tea. "So tell me, Y/N you ever thought your life would ever change?"

I shrug "In ways yeah but there's times where I wish it didn't but hey it's part of life."

She places her hand on mine, rubbing it softly then intertwines our fingers together. "Do you miss these kinds of moments?"

I look down at our hands and nod then looked at her. She started to lean in slowly where I felt her forehead against mine just before she was about to press her lips against mine, something inside of me stopped her.

"Wait," I stopped her. "Sorry I want to take things slow for now. I mean I just saw you and the girls and I don't want us to rush in to anything yet."

"It's okay" she kisses my forehead "We'll take it slow one day at a time." she smiles at me.

I couldn't help but smile back a little.

"For now, let me and the girls take you out as a start."

"You mean like a date?" I asked.

"You could call it that or us wanting to be romantic for you" she kisses my cheek, making me blush hard.

5:01 pm

"How you feeling, Y/N?" Sebastian asks me as we were preparing the food we were having tonight.

"I'm alright. Why do you ask?" I said as I was avoiding eye contact.

"C'mon Y/N, they're back in your life. I thought that's what you wanted."

I take a deep breath "I do but it's been 3 years since I last saw them. Things can change in that time. What if I can't live up to the expectations on what they want."
He puts his hand on my shoulder "Y/N, the way they look at you is not out of lust. They look at you like you're the only thing that matters, they don't care about money or fame. They care about you and if you ask me I can tell they love you so much"

I listen to his words and it began to repeat in my head.

"What is holding you back from being something with them?" he asks.

"My past.."

________
Hope you all enjoyed the chapter

Request Request

What do you think will happen next?

What do you want to happen next?

Question of the Day: Have you listened to Fifth Harmony's new album 7/27 ?

My answer: ITS BEST ALBUM EVER!!! My heart was all over the place and so much feelings going around like it just hit me in ways. A fangirl on the run

If you haven't listened to 7/27, What Are You Waiting For! Go Check It Out!!!!

Until next time, take care of yourself and each other