•That Should Be Me•

•That should be me, holding your hand. That should be me, making you laugh. That should be me, this is so sad. That should be me, that should be me. That should be me, feeling your kiss. That should be me, buying you gifts. This is so wrong, I can't go on, until you believe, that that should be me•

That Should Be Me; Justin Bieber.

____________My Imagination____

The bus screeched to a stop and Maya stood up.

"Where are you going?" Josh asks, an expression of concern shows in his dark eyes.

"I need to go," Maya replies. She glances over at the people a few rows ahead of them.

The two love birds.

That should be me, Maya thinks.

Lucas holds a happy Riley in his arms. She stares into his green eyes. They laugh and hold hands.

She grabs her bag and walks off the bus. She doesn't wait for anyone, because she doesn't want to talk to anyone.

Maya walks home by herself. Riley most likely wouldn't even notice. She was too wrapped up in Lucas.

When she gets home, she throws her bag onto her bed.

"Urgh!" She screams. "You're so stupid Maya!"

She had the chance to tell him she loved him, and she told him to get together with Riley.

She was such an idiot.

She collapsed onto her bed, and angry tears streamed down her face. Why did she love Riley so much?

And now she loved him.

---------

The weekend passed by in a flash, and all the sudden she was back at school.

But she didn't head to her group. She didn't even talk to anyone.

Because when she got there, it was too much. She walked into the sight of Lucas kissing Riley on the nose. Riley just stared at him with a huge smile.

She walked straight to History, and sat in the back of the class with the nobodys.

But she felt like a nobody. And she wanted to be a nobody.

She falls asleep on her desk, dreaming about what could have happened at the lodge.

When she woke up, History was over. She watched Riley and Lucas get up hand-in-hand and leave for their next class.

They completely ignored her.

Well, wasn't this great?

She got up, and went to her next class. She also slept through that.

At lunch, she ate under the bleachers, crying.

Why couldn't she ever be the lucky one? Riley always got everything.

She felt as if Riley wouldn't have done what she did. Why was Riley ignoring her?

A cold breeze caused Maya to shiver. Her blonde hair blew in the wind.

Was she really a Blonde Beauty to him? Did he ever care at all?

She lost herself in deep thought in her confused brain. Maya's day passed by in a flash.

And so did the rest of her days.

------------

One month ago, Maya started her depression.