Graduation

1 week later

Bellamy POV

Today is the day. I am finally graduating from high school, after 3 years in grade 12. I kept up my grades and earned extra credit. I have Clarke to thank, she really screwed my head on properly these last 6 months. Now I'm on the right track, for my future. I have been accepted to the local college and I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world who will be attending the same college, My life couldn't be any better.

Octavia is determined to make this day the most memorable day yet. She won't put the bloody camera down. She keeps snapping pictures at the most unnecessary times. For example, me and Clarke were eating breakfast together. *snap* she took a picture. Me and Clarke we pre staring at each other *snap* she took another picture. I honestly think she has a problem...

I was getting ready and O and Clarke were doing their makeup and hair. We got to the school. All the year 12's and their families were lining up to get inside to their caps and gowns. We jumped the cue and snuck through the back doors. Our caps and gowns were a silky maroon color. The graduation ceremony started at 1, so we had about 20 minutes to do whatever we want. Clarke and I wandered the school hallways talking about our future together. "We could get married" she said with excitement.

I smirked "one day"

"And have children, buy a house together. What do you think?"

"As long as We're together, we can do anything." I said kissing her forehead.

She smiled and curled into my arms. "I really do love you bell"

"I know, I love you to."

The bell startled us as it rang. "Are you ready to graduate?" She asked.

"I've been ready for 3 years" I replied. She giggled and pulled my arm as she led me to the hall. All the graduates families were taking their seats, us graduates has to line up in alphabetical order. I was close to the front as my last name starts with b, O was right behind me. Clarke was about 10 people behind us. The ceremony started and principal Kane gave a looong speech. I zoned out after he said 'good afternoon' Clarke was listening with pride. She smiled when she saw me staring at her. I didn't care if I looked like a freak. I love this girl. I'm in love with her. "Bellamy Blake" I heard from the speakers as Octavia nudged me forward. I had been staring at Clarke longer than I thought.. I walked on the stage and received my graduation certificate. I was proud. I didn't think I would make it, but here I am. I've come a long way from 'whatever the hell i want'.

Clarke POV

I could tell Bellamy was proud when he went on stage. I could see it in his eyes. I was proud to. "Clarke Griffin" Principal Kane said into the microphone. I walked up the stage and shook Principal Kane's hand as he gave me my rolled up certificate. I looked at the crowd of proud parents. I only wish that my mom was here. A tear escaped my eye as I made my way down the steps to find a chair. Bellamy had saved a seat for me next to him and O. When he saw me he noticed I had a tear stain on my cheek. "What's wrong princess?" He said as he held my hand. "Nothing, it's just, I wish my mom was here.. that's all" I said with a fake smile. He pulled me into a hug and put his arm around my lower back as we watched the rest of the graduates accept their certificates.

When all the graduates took their seats Principal Kane finished by saying "congratulations you have all successfully graduated!" We all stood up from our seats, the cheers and whistles were loud. We all threw our caps into the air. "We did it" I whispered to Bellamy. He pulled me into a passionate kiss. "I love you" he whispered. "I love you" I replied kissing him again.

After the doors opened it was a rush of people trying to get through them. We decided to wait until the crowd cleared out. I hugged Bellamy again, "well, well, well. If it isn't the princess and the prince" a familiar voice said from behind me. I turned around. "Wells?!" I said while running into his arms. I couldn't believe it, my best friend was here. "Wh-what are you doing here?!" I said with excitement.

"What? I can't come and see my best friend just because?"

I playfully punched his shoulder and gave him another hug. I pulled him over to where Bellamy was standing. "Wells this is Bellamy, Bellamy this is wells my best friend."

"Nice to meet you, I've heard so much about you" bell said politely.

"As have I, about you" wells said while offering a handshake, Bellamy accepted. I was happy. The two most important men in my life were here, with me.

Octavia came running up behind us. "Are you going to the after party?" She said as she noticed wells. "Wells? It's nice to finally meet you. I'm Octavia Clarkes, girl best friend."

"Nice to meet you to" he replied with a smile.

"Right well, you're all coming to the after party okay? Be ready by 5!" O said while clapping her hands and making her way to the exit. We all followed her.

On the car ride home, wells decided that it would be funny to share some of my young embarrassing moments with bell and O. "Wait, you jumped into a pool that was frozen solid?" Bellamy said with a giggle. "She did, she almost broke her ankle as well" wells said with a giggle as well. "Okay! That's enough embarrassing stories for today." I explained.