I need you.

It has been a week since Ive seen Bellamy, he had been suspended for fighting with Murphy again at school. He apparently knocked him out cold. I asked Octavia when he was coming back. 1 more week and I could see him again. I couldn't wait that long. Octavia invited me to her house for a sleep over to practice our routine for cheerleading. It was the perfect opportunity to see Bellamy again.

I got to Octavias house and knocked on the door, I was hoping that Bellamy would answer. The door opened and a girl probably in her 30's answered, she had medium brown hair and brown eyes. She introduced herself as Octavias mom. "It's so nice to finally meet you Clarke, I've heard so much about you." I smiled "nice to meet you to" she told me Octavia was in her room. I walked upstairs and knocked on Octavias door. "Come in!" I opened the door and she quickly jumped off her bed. "Hey!" "Hi!" I put my bag on the floor and ran up and hugged her. We sat down on her bed and gossiped about some stuff. She told me about her new boyfriend, his name was Lincoln. I squealed "I'm so happy for you!" We both giggled.

We were practicing our cheer routine in the back yard. We had to cheer on the eagles at their first game on Friday next week. Our cheer uniform colours were maroon and white. They were pretty revealing, the skirt only just covered my bum. We had to do high kicks and cartwheels. We practiced for about 1 hour until we got it perfect. I heard clapping from the door, it was Bellamy. He had a smirk on his face, he looked at the ground for a second and then looked back up. "Go away" Octavia said with annoyance "we're trying to practice." I giggled.

"Do you want to go for a swim to cool off?" Octavia asked. I nodded. We brushed past Bellamy and We went upstairs to get changed, I wore the black bikinis again, I had become obsessed with them. When we got outside Bellamy was in the pool "are you kidding me?" Octavia said. "What? Is there a problem?" He replied. I rolled my eyes and sat my towel down, I walked down the pool steps as Bellamy watched me. Octavia followed. "Spit it out, is there something going on with you two that I should know about?" Octavia demanded. Bellamy and I just looked at each other with wide eyes. "Um, what?" I said to cut the silence. "You guys don't need to be afraid to tell me if there is" Bellamy gave Octavia the wide eyes and she took the hint. "Never mind" . it was silent for another 5 minutes, I asked Octavia what was happening between raven and Finn. She told me they were still arguing because raven said she was I love with him and he didn't. We all giggled. "Oh shit! I have to meet Lincoln for dinner!" Octavia gasped.

"What? Are you serious?"

"Oh my god Clarke I completely forgot, I can cancel if-"

"No don't, I'll be fine here for and hour or two. Go have fun"

"Thank you!"

Octavia hoisted herself out of the pool, wrapped her towel around her body and made her way into the house. "Guess it's just you and me huh?" Bellamy said. "Smooth Bellamy smooth" I giggled. We spent another 10 minutes talking about unnecessary things. "I'm freezing now" I said while my teeth chattered. The afternoon breeze was colder than expected. I got out of the pool and quickly wrapped my towel around myself. I sat on the sun chairs waiting to dry off a bit before I went into the house, I didn't want to drip water all over the floor. Bellamy was still in the pool. He got out. HOLY ABBS?!? I had never seen him with his shirt off before. I tried not to make it obvious that I was staring. Bellamy and I sat on the chairs for about 10 minutes. The sun was going down and it was time to go inside.

I sat in the living room with Octavias mom, we were watching a tv show called game of thrones while Bellamy went and had a shower. We were like 2 best friends gossiping about our favourite tv show together. "Oh shoot! I have to get to the shops before they close!" Said Octavias mom "will you be alright if I pop around to the shops for a bit?" "Yeah go ahead, I'll pause the episode" "thanks so much Clarke" mrs Blake grabbed her bag and headed out the door.

I walked upstairs, I needed to have a shower. All the chlorine in my hair from the pool was annoying me. I knocked on the bathroom door, no one was in there. I grabbed a towel from the cupboard and turned the shower on.

Bellamy POV
I was getting dressed when I heard a knock. I wasn't sure if it was from the front door or not. I walked out of my room to hear the shower running, the bathroom door was slightly open. I peered in, I saw Clarke she was washing her hair. I couldn't look away, I didn't want to.

Clarke POV
I finished having a shower, I heard footsteps. I looked at the door, shit! I forgot to close the god damn door!

I jumped out of the shower and dried myself off, of course I forgot to bring my bag in. "Bellamy?" I yelled. "Yeah?" "Can you do me a huge favour and grab my bag from Octavias room?" I wrapped my towel around myself and popped my head out the door. Bellamy handed me the bag. "Thank you" I said with relief. He nodded and I closed the door. I got changed into a crop-top and some baggy pants. I walked to Octavias room. My hair was dripping with water so I rubbed the ends with my towel. Bellamy was standing at the door when I turned around to grab a hairbrush. I gasped "shit, you scared me!"

"Sorry princess"

"Don't call me that"

Bellamy smiled while walking towards me. I was getting nervous.

"Why not princess?"

He was so attractive, I wanted to make out with him then and there.

He moved closer until our bodies were only centimetres apart. He leaned forward and kissed me, I kissed him back. I put my arms around his neck as he put his around my waist, he pulled me closer.

I wrapped my legs around his waist while he lifted me off the floor and put me against the wall.

Our kisses were getting stronger as we were getting closer. He kissed my neck while my breathing was getting heavier by the second.

We heard the front door open, we stopped immediately. Bellamy kissed me one last time and ran back to his room. I stood there smiling and I put my head on the wall. "Clarke, let's keep watching the episode!" Mrs Blake said. I ran downstairs and sat on the couch I pressed play on the remote...