Happy reunion?

Bellamy POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off at 6:30am. I don't want to get out of bed, but then I realise that I get to see Clarke today. I sit up, rubbing my eyes. I reach over to grab my phone. I have 6 new messages. 1 specific name catches my eye. Clarke? She messaged me?

Message from: Clarke

Hey Bellamy.. look I know we haven't talked or seen each other for a month... but I thought we could catch up before school so it isn't so awkward. The grill at 7:45am? What do you say?

I am absolutely stunned, she wants to see me? I thought she hated me... she left on pretty bad terms, am I willing to forgive her yet?

Send message to: Clarke

Hey, yeah that would be great. What do you say about getting a quick breakfast there?

Message from: Clarke

Yeah sure, see you soon x

Did she just 'x' me? Does she know that means kiss? I shrug it off as I start to read my other messages. Two messages from O telling me to make sure I'm ready by 7:30. She's to lazy to come and tell me. One from mom telling me she can take us to school. And two from....... echo? Oh great...

Message from: Echo

Hey Bellamy, I realised you didn't reply to my last message but I really want to see you again.

2nd message

Oh and do you want to go out, like to the movies or something during the week? Let me know xx

Argh, I think she may be a bit obsessed with me..... I decide to reply but I only tell her that I'm really busy this week.

I put some music on and head to the bathroom to have a shower. I keep thinking about Clarke. Is she taller, has her hair grown, if she's changed her style of clothing? I'm overthinking way too much. She's gonna be the same, beautiful Clarke I know and Lov- wait what?

At the grill.

I walk into the grill and I see no sign of Clarke as I wonder around, I suppose I am a bit early it's 7:40am. I gaze around all the people, I see a few familiar faces from school and...... wait....... shit! Echo?! Oh my- she here! Abort mission, abort mission! I think to myself as I turn around to exit. "Bellamy? Is that you?" I know it's not Clarkes voice. It's Echo! I turn around to face her and pretend to act surprised when I see her. "Echo?" I say in a weird tone. She hugs me and I find that her lips press against mine. I didn't know she had kissed me until I heard the bell on the door ring, that meant someone had walked into the grill. I turn to the door to see who was there. "Clarke?" I say with enthusiasm. Her mouth is open and I can see a tear forming in her eye. She must have seen Echo kiss me! She turns around and runs out the door and along the path.

Clarke POV

I can't believe it, I just walked into meet Bellamy at the grill and I see him kissing a girl. I know we aren't a thing anymore but I can't help but feel anything but jealousy and sadness. A tear falls down my cheek as my feet rush out of there. I hear Bellamy calling my name multiple times as I run down the path towards school. He follows me running as well. He gets to me, I am out of breath and I have tears streaming down my face. He holds my wrists stopping me in my spot. "Clarke-"