Friends with benefits..

That's same day...

"There isn't an us.. I'm sorry if I lead you on the other day Bellamy, but we're just.... friends.."

"Just friends?" He says with a cockiness look in his face "would 'just friends' do this?"

He put his arms around my waist pulling me in until I could feel his heart beat.

"Or this?"

He lowered his hand onto my arse while tilting his head and kissing me. He pushed me up against the back of the couch, our kisses grew harder while our bodies moved faster to undress each other. I snapped out of the hold he had on me.

"No! Just friends!" I said with seriousness as I pulled away. "I don't think I can go there with you again, not yet. Our first time was way to soon."

"Our first time, or your first time?" He said.

I looked down, knowing he was right. I gave him the evil eyes. As I walked into the kitchen, I heard his footsteps follow behind me. I pulled out the lasagne that my mom had made for dinner "want some?" I offered "which one?" He said with a cockish smirk. "Arsehole!" I yelled at him.

I scooped some out onto a plate for me and put it into the microwave. "If you want some, get it yourself." I say with attitude.

He shakes his head "nah, I'm all good princess"

I bite my bottom lip and put the rest away back into the fridge.

I walk back into the lounge room, he follows. "So, what are you still doing here Bellamy?" I say raising my voice a little.

"I told you before, what's going on between us?" He says again.

"Nothing, were just friends. I told you."

"Just friends don't sleep with each other Clarke-"

"Fine! Friends with benefits than! Happy?!" I interrupted.

He smiles while taking steps towards me, I take a few steps back until I am right up against the couch. He walks right up to me and is centimetres from my face. "Look me in the eyes and Tell me you don't want this, and I will walk away."
He whispers to my ear. My breathing is getting heavier, I have a drum sex feeling.

I look him in the eyes, "I don't want this" I whisper back.
We stand there staring into each other's eyes for a few seconds and then I find that his lips are pressed onto mine.
Again the kisses getting stronger as we slowly make our way up into my room.

We make it into my room and I push him onto my bed. I follow after him. I unzip my onesie and he unclips my bra. He rolls me over, now I'm on the bed and he is on top of me. His mouth makes its way down to my stomach and back up again. He kisses the hollows of my neck while I sit there breathing heavily with my mouth open. I pull his shirt off, I run my fingers down his stomach feeling his abbs one by one. I unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants.

I pull them off inch by inch until they are down to his ankles. He then kicks them of, same goes for his boxers. When he pushes inside me, I couldn't help but moan his name. He kissed me reassuring me that he liked the sound of his name on my lips.. what was I doing? This is wrong. Am I leading him on? I hope not, he's a player. He won't take our relat- friendship seriously, will he?

I wake up in the morning to find him with his arm around my naked body. Shit! My mom probably saw us sleeping together. I quietly slid out of his arms and threw on his long baggy shirt. I grabbed my phone I had 1 new message.

From: Mom

Hey hunny, im sorry but I'm going to stay at work tonight. They need me on call so I may as well, I should be home before 10 tomorrow morning. Love you xx

I sigh with relief, still 3 hours or so until she gets here. I hop back into the bed, I turn and look at Bellamys peaceful sleeping face. "Bell" I say while slightly shaking him. "Hph" he says in a sleepy tone. "Bellamy" he doesn't wake.
I plant a kiss on his lips. He opens his eyes slightly. I smile at him and he smiles back. "Morning" I quietly say to him.

"Morning" he says while rolling onto his back, he looks up at the ceiling.

"Was last night a dream or are you just that good?" He says

I smile "what do you mean, I was that good? Who are you comparing me to?" I ask with a bitchy tone.

"No one" he says as he leans in for a kiss.

I get out of the bed in disgust denying his kiss.

"Probably like 20 other girls, hey?" I ask.

"Clarke" he says.

"You know you should probably leave, my moms gonna be home soon."

He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes, "why are you mad at me Clarke?"

"What? I'm not mad?"

"Yes you are."

"Don't worry about it.." I say.

I quickly put on a bra and some underwear under his shirt. I take his shirt off and throw it a him. "Here" I say "get dressed."  He stares at my half naked body and pulls his boxers on. He walks over to me, he grabs my hands but doesn't say anything, he just looks into my eyes.

"Clarke, what is it?" "Nothing!" I exasperate. He frowns and walks away while nodding.

"Fine, I'm sorry! I just I-I Don't like to be compared to other people okay"

He smirks and nods.

"Hey, uh. Do you wanna go out Friday?" He asks quietly, taking my small hands in his very large ones.

"Bellamy Blake, ask me out on a date? Jeez"

"Seriously Clarke, will you?"

"I wish I could, but I already agreed to go out with Finn on Friday."

"Finn? What? Why?" He says with jealousy in his eyes.

"He asked raven, but she couldn't go so he asked me."

He raised his eyebrows.

"His mom wanted him to bring a girl to dinner, it doesn't mean anything okay?"

"Are you sure he knows that?" He replied.

"Yes, Bellamy." I assured him.

I threw on a dressing gown, He got dressed and followed me to the front door. I opened it. "What not even a goodbye kiss?" He said.

"No, you'll have to earn it." I replied.

He smiled and walked out, my eyes followed him to the car. I watched him drive off.