Chapter 3

On Friday afternoon Clarke went to Octavia's house to get ready for the party. Somehow Octavia had roped Clarke into going, plus Clarke kinda wanted to see Bellamy again.

Clarke tried out for cheerleading and luckily Octavia was the cheer captain, so Clarke got a spot easily. Clarke missed the feeling of being in a team, relying on people.

Clarke had become pretty close with the small group of friends that she had made since she started at the school. They accepted her and they didn't give her a hard time.

Octavia's house was beautiful and they had a massive pool. Apparently the party was supposed to be a pool party. Octavia was annoyed because she knew that she would have to clean up the mess because Bellamy wouldn't.

"I'll help you Octavia, or I'll kick Bellamy's ass until he helps us," Clarke giggled as she flopped onto Octavia's bed.

"Yeah, good luck with that. He doesn't listen to anyone." Clarke sighed and Octavia made her way over to her wardrobe. "Do you need a pair of bikini's?" Octavia asked.

"Uh, yeah I don't really go swimming so i dont have a pair."

"Well, you can have these," Octavia said as she threw Clarke a pair of black ones. "If you're gonna be friends with me you need to own some bikini's."

Clarke laughed as she inspected them, they had black cut outs around the breast area and around the but. They were a little but too revealing for her but they would do.

She went into the bathroom and put them on, they fit like a glove and Clarke was surprised because Octavia was a lot skinnier than her.

"They look so good on you oh my god!" Octavia said as Clarke walked back into the room.

Clarke smiled and then they both sat in the room for a few hours, gossiping until people started to arrive for the party.

They made their way into the backyard, their were already a few people in the pool. Octavia told Clarke that if she wanted to go in the pool that she should go now while all the touchy feely boys weren't here yet.

Clarke shook her head as she poured herself a drink. "We both know that the title pool party is just so that the boys can see girls in their swimmers. Most of us won't even swim. You're brother is a perv," Clarke said with a giggle.

"You're right. . Hey look, there's Jasper and Monty!" Octavia waved them over and their eyes were glued to the girls's bodies. It probably felt like Christmas to them.

The made their way over, trying not to look at Octavia and Clarke's cleavage while they talked to each other.

When Raven and Finn arrived their little group was complete and they all said cheers with their drinks in the air.

After a couple hours Clarke was starting to feel the affects of the alcohol she had slowly been drinking. Octavia was flirting with some guys in the pool and Monty and Jasper were being idiots. Raven and Finn were making out and that left Clarke to be alone, by herself.

Clarke eyes roamed around the backyard landing on some boys that she had seen at school. They were dancing like crazy people, but she felt really lonely so she decided to go and introduce herself.