Welcome home party.

Clarke POV

Octavias conned me into letting her host a party for my return. I said no at first but it's Octavia, she won't stop begging until she gets what she wants.

The party is at her house on Saturday, it starts at 5pm and ends... well I'm not sure when it ends.. I'm not sure what she has in mind when it comes to a welcome home party but I'm eager to find out. O has invited almost everyone in our grade, I really don't want to make a big deal about me being back, it's not that special? But Octavia has never been one to just go with average. It's supposed to be a surprise party, so I have to act surprised when I walk into her house...

The afternoon of the party.

Octavia paid me a visit, to the rescue again as the clothes in my tragic wardrobe were not 'partyish' (as she described them). She already had my outfit picked out when she got to my house. She practically threw them onto my bed and started with my hair and makeup. I should give O more credit, she fixed my zombie face and made me look like 'an angel' again as she described.

She gave me my outfit, I had no idea what it was.. "O, um what is this?"

She giggled "it's your 'birthday suit' even though it's not your birthday"

I sighed and rolled my eyes as I headed to the bathroom.

*clarkes outfit*

I got changed and walked out. "Octavia, I'm going to be freezing!"

"Oh stop whining, just thrown on a jacket. You look hot, it'll be worth it" she says with a giggle.

I groan and grab a cream coloured jacket from my wardrobe. "Am I ready to go yet?"

"Woah wait Clarke, you're not coming with me. It's supposed to be a surprise! I'll get Bellamy to pick you up later, like 4:50ish so you'll have to wait about half an hour."

"how is it a surprise if I know all about it?" I ask

"I don't know! Just act really surprised when you walk in okay?"

"Argh fine!"

"Yay!!! See you soon!" She says as she hugs me and walks out the door.

I find a nice pair of black high heels that look good with my outfit, they're really comfy to. I finish playing with my hair and my dress. I look at the time, it's 4:49pm. Bellamy should be here in a few. I make my way down to the kitchen, I don't know what I'm doing I just feel really bored and my moms at work so I have no one to talk to. I decide to let rocky inside for a bit, just until bell gets here.

A few minutes later I hear a knock on the door and rocky starts to bark. "Shh boy" I say as I stroke his fur. I walk over to the front door, I take a deep breath and open it. I wanted to faint, Bellamy was so hot in his outfit. A slight smirk appeared on his face when he saw I was staring. "Ready to go?" He asks "w-what.. uh yeah, just let me grab my purse come in." I say while pulling his arm. I make my way to the kitchen and grab my purse off the bench. I turn around to head out, Bellamy was right behind me and my face ended up centimetres away from his. "Uh, sorry" I say while stepping back. I try to avoid eye contact with him, but he's staring right into mine. Before I knew it his lips brushed against mine. "Bellamy" I stop him. "I know Clarke, I just needed to do that."
"Can we just get tonight over with?" I ask "sure thing princess." He escorts me to the car and he opens my door for me.