meeting the family

Manuel, Mesut and the kids.

"Kids breakfast!" Manuel called out, "Kids!" Getting no response, he turned to his husband who was preoccupied by his phone.

"Mesut will you get them?" Manuel asked his husband, who didn't look up from his phone but muttered "yeah, one second."

Instead of getting the kids, he opened the fridge to grab god knows what.

Manuel turned around with a bowl in his hands and ended up hitting the fridge door and the bowl fell from his hands to the floor.

Backing away from the fridge, Mesut finally put down his phone and yelled for the kids.

"Why are you yelling all the way from here?" Erik said, walking into the kitchen with his eyes locked on his phone, "Just text me or something."

"Get off that phone for once!" Manuel scolded his eldest son as he continued making breakfast for everybody.

"Lukas got his head stuck in the banister again," Mats said like it was a normal thing as he walked into the kitchen and straight to the fridge.

"I've got it," Mesut said, rushing off to go help his youngest son out.

interview

"We've been married for 16 years, God knows how I do it, with three kids," Manuel started smiling at the camera as Mesut sat there grinning and nodding at everything his wife said.

"You know I was very out of control when I was younger so I don't want our kids turning out the same," Manuel said, "If Erik doesn't kick a ball for a living, it means I've done my job." He finished.

"Our job," Mesut cut in, looking at his wife.

"Right," Manuel says, still looking at the camera, "I've done our job."

Bastian, Thomas and Toni

"C'mon Toni!" Thomas yelled words of encouragement to his son who was currently playing a friendly soccer game, "KICK IT! TONI GOO!" He yelled, clapping enthusiastically.

"Thomas let's take it down a notch," Bastian spoke to his young, sexy wife, "They're kids."

interview

"We are very different," Thomas said in his german accent, grinning as he pointed between him and his old husband, "Bastian is from the city, he has this big business and I come from a small village, very poor but very beautiful." He finished with a smile in his face.

"Number one village in Germany for what's it called?" He turned to Bastian who sighed and said "Murders."

Thomas turned back to the camera with a huge grin on his face, "Yes for murders."

"TONI NO!" Thomas yelled as he watched his son get distracted by the boy who was cycling past and let the other team score a goal.

"Come on coach! You gotta take that kid out!" Thomas turned his head angrily to stare at the woman who just insulted his son.

"Take him out? How about I take you out?!" He exclaimed angrily, viciously pointing at the blonde woman, "Why don't you worry about your own son?!"

Bastian tried to calm his wife down, "Honey calm down," He tried putting a hand on his shoulder but Thomas hit it away.

"He spent the last half with his hand in his pants!"

Mario, Marco and Julian

Marco and Mario were returning home from Vietnam as they successfully adopted a beautiful baby boy, Julian.

"Oh he's adorable!" Many passengers admired Julian, who was sat in Marco's lap.

"He's an angel, you and your wife must be thrilled." One man commented, Marco smiled at him nervously before looking up to see his boyfriend with his hands full muttering 'sorry' to people.

"Sorry, daddy needed snacks!" Mario said loudly to everyone before trying to sit back down on his seat. "So what are we talking about?" He asked as Marco and the man turned away awkwardly.

interview

"uh we have been together for nearly five years now, that's right isn't it?" Marco spoke to the camera, turning to look at his boyfriend Mario who just nodded at the camera.

"And we decided we really wanted a baby so we asked one of our lesbian friends to be the surrogate," Marco started as Mario nodded and continued for him, "But we thought no, there's already enough of them."

"I am going to make a speech, I swear Mario!" Marco whispered to Mario, who was now holding Julian.

"You are not giving a speech!" Mario ordered to Marco, who only nodded, "You're right okay,"

"Oh honey look at that baby with those cream puffs," A woman said as she walked past the two gay couple and watched Julian.

"Okay excuse me, excuse me," Marco said, standing up, "This baby would have grown up in a crowded orphanage if it wasn't for us!"

Mario tried calming his boyfriend down but he wouldn't budge, "Hear this, love knows no race or gender and shame on you for judging us!"

"What Mario?" Marco asked, turning around to face his boyfriend, "Honey he is eating cream puffs." Mario whispered, Marco looked down at his new child to see he had cream puffs.

"Oh." He simply said before grinning nervously at everyone, "We would like to pay for everybody's headsets," Mario said, hoping to ease the tension.

~~~
first chapter lol idk what i'm doing w my life