Dominance (Dark x Reader)

A/N

Wow, here we are again: the last story in this smut book. Part 31 ladies and gentlemen! Unless otherwise stated, each time a book ends a new one will shortly begin. :)

Dark being not human has almost limitless potential. He can perform a variety of tasks that humans simply cannot. Not even the smartest, fastest, most intelligent humans can shapeshift, disregard the laws of physics at will, or anything else Dark can do without much effort on his part. Being this way designates him as a nearly flawless being, but he has one key weakness. He is afraid of cockroaches, but I wouldn't call it a weakness. He squashes them after freaking out. He's outlandishly ticklish, but that's just something endearing and 'human' about him. It borders on the line of being a weakness, but you can't really call it one. It's being dominated. It takes him from being the strong, capable demon he is by nature into being a whimpering, submissive...bitch, really. We love exploiting that weakness together. For him, it brings on a significantly more powerful feeling or two, and for me, it's just fun. There's something about having someone as naturally powerful and fearsome begging for you to fuck him harder and do all kinds of crazy things to him that drives me nuts. The tie downs, ropes, cuffs, chains...whatever I use on him can't keep him in place. Nothing can...but he lets them because he enjoys the feeling of powerlessness, the anticipation of my next move...and of course, the pent up orgasm(s), unexpected pains and pleasures,and the pure lust of it all. He really likes it when everything comes on unexpectedly, too. It just adds to it. Tonight is one of those nights. We haven't done anything sexual in weeks. I know he doesn't care, he's got enough other options, I've been trying my best to make him think that I'm just not into it anymore. I think it may have worked. If you can't find Dark out and about, with someone, with Mark, or anywhere out in the open in his home, he's either in the demon realm or reading on his bed. Tonight he was reading on his bed. I sneaked in, or so I thought. "I feel you here, (y/n). What's up?" he said, setting the book aside. Busted. "Nothing." I said, standing up. "It's damn near impossible to sneak up on me. What's behind your back?" he asked. I hid my blush and dropped my nylons on the bed behind me. "Nothing." I said, showing him both of my hands. He looked very skeptical. "Sure." he said, leaning forward. Now was my only chance to grab him before he found out. I leapt onto him, forcing him down on his back. I tied his hands together and simply let them fall behind his head. He gave me a devious wink. "Look who came back around." he said,already hardening at the thought of me being on top. I straddled him running my hands down his bare chest. Through my shorts and his pants I could feel how stiff he was and how he reacted to every shift of my hips. I held him down to the best of my ability. He knew to keep his superhuman strength in check no matter what, but there were times when the lust was just too much. Usually a firm hand on the chest was enough of a reminder. He inhaled through his teeth, shifting uncomfortably, trying to obtain some decent friction against my core. I wouldn't allow it. I kissed him and bit his lip just hard enough to earn one of his better moans. He let me in and I dominated the kiss. By the time I pulled away, he was a desperate panting mess. He's not a big fan of a lot of foreplay, obviously. I clawed at his shoulders and chest, earning all kinds of twists and moans. He looked at me desperately. "Not yet." I said. His body tensed up with lust. "You are so cruel." he muttered. I took my clothes off and let him take in the view. He grunted in pleasure. "You are so hot.I would fuck you to ribbons right now if you'd let me." he said between pants. That was arousing to say the least. I rubbed my slit against his hips and he moaned at the sensation, thrusting up into me, getting as much of his beloved friction as he could, he knew I would take it from him for awhile quickly. I did exactly that. "Fuck." he whimpered as he felt my heat leave his hips. I yanked his pants and boxers down and he whimpered again. I stroked him a few times and he bounced his hips off of my hand, getting the feeling he was looking for, but nowhere near enough of it. "(Y/N) would you just fuck me already?!" he cried. I bit my lip and laughed a bit. I studied him. He was hard as a rock, had a fine layer of sweat on his body glistening from the lights from the world outside...and his eyes.His pupils were fully dilated, canceling out most of the dull silver glow that flowed from them in the dark. I watched his chest rise and fall. It was quite the sight. I crawled on top of him,putting both hands on his chest. He wiggled around in anticipation. I dropped my core onto him and he growled at the sensation. "Oh yes, (y/n)..." he moaned, meeting my drops with thrusts, getting deeper inside of me. Just when I thought he couldn't get any deeper, he proved me wrong and found some way to get deeper. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't hard to maintain composure with him smacking into me fiercly and panting out my name every now and then. I upped my game and forced my hips against his roughly. He growled out a sexy moan and smacked into me harder in return. I wanted to melt around him, but I couldn't let him win. It was more fun when he lost. I stayed right on top, slicing him with my nails, letting my own pleasured moans pour out of my mouth. "D-Dark! O-oh my god!" I breathed as he found my g-spot. "Faster (y/n)!" he grunted. Electricity shot from my toes to my hips, but I increased my pace. Dark looked away and closed his eyes, pushing away his release. He inhaled sharply and unevenly until he cracked under the pressure. He smacked into me one more time, reaching as deep as he could and paused, letting his release wash over him. Just listening to him have an orgasm was enough to make me have one at that point. I doused his hips in a warm layer of my juices. I gently rocked my hips, waiting for the feeling to come back into them. Dark closed his eyes and continued to breathe heavily. "Fuck." he whispered, trying to play off how great our latest romp really was. I untied his hands and he immediately placed them on my back, bringing me down on top of him. He slid out of me and tossed me into the bed beside him. He laid on his side just looking at me up and down. He looked even sexier now. His hair fell perfectly around his face and his eyes were, per the norm, gorgeous. He invited me to snuggle up with him and I did, playing with his hair the whole time. "(Y/N), you are one bad girl." he finally said, rubbing at his wrists. "I know." I said, casually. He looked at me and chuckled a bit. "You're getting up there with me." he said. "I'm bad, but I'm not demon bad..." I said, smiling. Dark looked skeptical. "You easily could be if you keep that up." he said. We studied one another. "So you loved it?" I asked, already knowing the answer. He just nodded. "You're gonna break my hips one of these times though." We both donned bruises on our hips, a few bite marks, and some scratches. Battle scars. I was bushed. Too tired to even begin to check out my entire body for marks. Dark nuzzled my neck. "Fall asleep (y/n)...you need it."he said. I closed my eyes and went out to the sounds of his heartbeat and breathing.