Dark x Reader

"Good morning, Dark." I said, stretching. Dark, who was still fast asleep beside me gave me a little grunt and rolled over. "You know, for someone who doesn't require sleep you sure sleep a lot." I said, poking his side. He rolled back over and yawned. "I can't help it. You people have gotten me so used to sleeping." he said. He blinked a few times and looked outside. "What's with the shitty weather lately?" I asked, noticing the angry gray sky. "I think it's me. Ever since I've been here we've seen a lot more storms. Works for me, I hate sunshine." He sunk back under the blankets. "Come back down here, it's nice and warm." he said, closing his eyes. I reluctantly laid down next to him. "You're not warm, though." I said, running my hands down his cold arm. "I'm never warm (y/n)." he yawned. "What do you wanna do today?" I asked, putting both hands on his strong chest. "Sleep." he said. "With you..." I cocked my head. "Sleep as in nap...or...?" "You tell me." he said. I put my head on his chest and listened to his rhythmic heartbeat. "I like spending time with you just like this." I muttered. I felt his cold fingers tangling in my hair. "Ditto." he said, softly. He sighed. I sighed. Life was good. "Comfy?" He asked. I nodded. "Too bad." he said, flipping me onto my back, attacking my neck with bites. I laughed. "Quit it, you're tickling me!" I said, pushing him away.  "With my teeth?" Dark asked, confused. I nodded. "Okay weirdo." he said, returning to biting me. I pushed him away and climbed on top of him, pinning him. "Easy now." he said, squirming. "What? Can't handle being dominated?" I asked, playfully. He looked at me curiously. "Well?" I said. "Well what?" he said, still squirming a bit. "Can you handle it?" I asked. "I can handle anything, you're underestimating me if you think differently." I nipped at his neck a bit. He chuckled. "That's all you've got?" he asked, mockingly. I chomped into his neck as hard as I could without drawing blood. His breath hitched. Gotcha. I thought. He moaned, and tilted his head back a bit. I straddled him tightly, being sure to apply pressure where it mattered. He bucked his hips against mine gently. "Having fun?" I asked. "Not yet." he said, arching his back slightly. I felt him pressed up against my core. I drew my shirt over my head and unclasped my bra. Dark reached up and fondled both of my breasts. He always knew how to make me weak in the knees. I didn't want to give in that easily though. I rubbed my core across his clothed member. "(Y/N), why are you being such a cocktease today?" he asked, moaning a bit. "Because I can be." I said, defiantly. "Well knock it off, you know it drives me crazy when you do that." I snickered. "Poor, poor Dark." I said. He scowled at me. "You're asking for it." "Asking for what?" I asked playfully, flipping my hair. "This." he said, springing up and pinning me on my back. I had no time to react. He tore into my neck and tore at my shorts. I raised my hips as much as his death grip on my neck would allow me to. He pulled my shorts off and removed his own before slamming into me roughly. "Ah! Dark!" I cried. He locked eyes with me and smirked. "What? Did you like that or something?" he asked. "You bastard!" I growled through clenched teeth. "Be nice." he scolded, bucking his hips into me. I seethed a bit, absorbing the shockwaves of pleasure. "God I love fucking you (y/n)." he growled, jamming his hips into mine. "I love it when you fuck me." I breathed. "God you are so sexy when you talk like that." he replied, closing his eyes a bit. I tightened my legs around his body and he gladly pounded into me in return. He looked away from me, trying to calm down his climax because I hadn't hit mine yet. "I'm not gonna last much longer, Dark." I moaned between breaths. "Me either (y/n). You got me 'there' pretty quickly." he half laughed. He determinedly pounded into me until I hit my release, which easily bordered a religious experience, with his following shortly afterward. "Oh fuck, (y/n)..." he said, flopping backward. "Did I kill you?" I asked, climbing on top of him. "Not quite, but close. I think I'm getting old." I laughed. "You don't get 'old' like that." I said, noting that he hadn't aged in a dog's life. "I feel old." he said. "Well, people don't live for thousands of years...so I guess you are old...by human standards." "I guess so. I feel it." he said, finally beginning to breathe slower. I kissed his neck and he flashed a weak smile at me. "You're so sweet you almost make me want to be sweet." he said. "I think that's a compliment..." I said, burying my face in his neck. "It was." he said, wrapping me in a cold hug. "So what do you want to do today?" I asked. "This." he said, squeezing me tighter. "I'm beginning to worry about you. You're being too nice." I said. He chuckled. "I'm myself as always. I'm just relaxed right now." "I like relaxed Dark." I said, tracing circles with my finger on his bare chest. "I like you." he said. I kissed him gently. "What? Round two?" he asked, breaking the kiss. "You're so smooth I have to say...yes." "You're gonna be the death of me (y/n)...but dying while fucking is the best death I could think of." he said, beginning his ascent to my core.