UPDATE AND REQUESTS!!!

AYYY IM BACK I AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATINH I LOVE YOU ALL! (Yes the girl on the left is me)

Requests?:

If you have any requests, please leave them in the comments here

!!!I WILL BE IGNORING ALL PREVIOUS REQUESTS! You may still request in the future one shots but this is just to organize myself.!!!

I have a few requests that I am currently writing:
-Duncan coming to Sanctuary
-Smutty Piper
-MacCready and Mutfruit

I have a few requests that I am currently writing:-Duncan coming to Sanctuary-Smutty Piper-MacCready and Mutfruit

New: Song requests;
If you want, you can send me the name of a song and I will write a one shot about it. If you want, you may include characters (i.e. MacCready & Male Sole/ Piper & Cait, etc..) but it is optional. If you do not include characters, I will write about the people I feel fit the song most.

(◕‿◕✿)

Questions you may have:

Fk u y u ignoring all previous requests?!
I am ignoring all previous requests because I am unable to remember which ones I did, which ones are still to be done, etc...

Can I message you my request?
Of course. I am just going to remind you that there is nothing to be ashamed of when commenting your request, no matter what! I want my comment section to be a safe and happy place for my readers to interact with me and eachother. If someone is to ever make fun of your request in a way that I am unable to see it, please message me their username and I will talk to them about it.

Can I request DLC characters? (Far Harbor/Nuka World)
Yes! I have completed the storyline of all DLC except for Nuka world, but I know my way around it. PACK MEMBER 4 LYF! Sorry I had to say that. You are welcome to suggest any characters from the vanilla game or the DLCs. They don't even have to be companions!

Daddy kink?? Bondage?? Hatefucking??
Everything is welcome! I will write about almost anything. There are a few things that I refuse to do though/not even mention unless its a really harmless joke:
-Torture such as choking almost to death or cutting into skin. Whips and sexual choking is all fine tho
-Beastiality
-Necrophilia
-Anything else along those lines

What about rape?
I will not write stories including rape, I can mention it but I will not write details.

Trigger Warnings are needed!
If you want warnings at the beginning of the one shots, please tell me here, and what type of warnings you would like.

Marry me?
Sure