Hancock x Female Sole Survivor II

"Hancock X reader pregnant?"

Ugh not again. I got out of bed and walked groggily to the non functional bathroom in our house. I assumed I was pregnant. No idea if it's true or how far along I am, but I'm like 90% sure. There is no such thing as a pregnancy test or whatnot. I'm just assuming due to the fact that my ovaries have stopped torturing themselves and my nauseousness that started about three days ago. Ever since, I've been avoiding food, the exact opposite of what I'm supposed to be doing. But I don't want to draw attention to myself. Oh here we go. I grasped the toilet bowl and basically dry heaved for about thirty seconds before I actually threw up my dinner. Vegetable soup, yum. It tasted like I had eaten old cram and kept it in my mouth for the past two hundred years.

"Baby? You in here?" I heard a raspy voice call out. Before I could say a word, the door opened and Hancock stared at my probably pale face. He quickly kneeled next to me and fixed my hair.

"Are you feeling sick? What happened?" I didn't have the guts to tell him. I knew how he felt about having kids. He was worried that they would look like him, or be scared of him. There was no way I could tell him.

"I think there was something in the soup or whatever." I replied calmly. He raised an eyebrow and was about to say something before I retreated to the toilet. One of his hands held my hair and the other was gently massaging my back.

"Everyone here ate the soup. Yet you're the only one throwing up. And I know it happened yesterday." Shit. Shit shit shitting shit. Okay new approach.

"I don't want to keep secrets from you and I hope you don't keep any from me." He murmured. I tried to get up, Hancock had to help me, and walked back into the shared bedroom.

"I'm not even sure if it's real our just a false alarm. But I know how you feel and all I just..." My head hung low in embarrassment.

"I said I was worried. I never said I didn't want a kid." He chuckled. We kissed and stuff, getting back into bed.

"So I might be a dad." My husband realized. I nuzzled into his chest and nodded.

"I guess I'm gonna have to consult MacCready for dad jokes now." He snickered.

"Please for the sake of our child and mine, don't." We just laughed, enjoying each others company and the weight being lifted off my shoulders. Even though the sun was out we decided to stay in bed the whole day, discussing why we can't name our kid Hancock Jr.