Sturges x Female Sole Survivor I

"Could you do a sturges x reader please i dont mind if its smutty i just cant find sturges x readers anywhere"

"You should really watch what you're- OW SHIT!" I giggled at him as he was now holding his thumb in pain from accidentally hitting it with a hammer.

"Stop laughing, it's not funny!" Sturges groaned. I moved over to him slyly and kissed his injured thumb.

"It is a bit, babe. I'm sorry but it was ironic." I chuckled, being pulled against him by his arms that wrapped themselves around me.

"You're so mean, laughing at your boyfriend when he's hurt." He murmured. Within less than a second, our lips were together, moving in a fast and lustful way. His hands clumsily undid my vest and shirt, slipping them off hastily while I worked on the buckles at the top of his overalls and tugged them down. As I found out before, he doesn't enjoy wearing any underwear, which was just fine with me. My belt was undone and fall to the ground with my jeans, and I stepped out of them after taking off my boots.

"Now how's about I bang you." He growled into my ear. I shuddered when I felt his middle and index finger at the hem of my panties. He grabbed my hips and hoisted me onto the workbench, replacing his fingers after the movement. I watched as they descended and were now slowly massaging my clit through my slightly wet underwear. I fought with myself to hold back means by clenching my teeth and closing my eyes, but my plan gave out as soon as I felt my panties being removed and a tongue lapping between my folds. It felt like pure bliss, cloud nine, a shot of jet, and everything in between. His tongue was replaced by fingers gliding gently in and out of me, that was until I bucked my hips forward. He moved them faster, and increasingly harder until I shuddered, coming on his hand. My previously tense shoulders now relaxed and my grip on the side of the workbench loosened. He stared deep into my eyes and licked up the side of his hand, savoring my taste. I wrapped my dominant hand around his rock hard member, moving my hand up and down teasingly slow. He grabbed onto my right breast and toyed with it, not bothering to remove my bra. I soon pulled my hand away and gripped his shoulders, while also spreading my legs. His tip poked at my entrance once or twice before thrusting in halfway and pulling out. No matter how many times we did this, I still couldn't get over how good he was at this. He was hitting the right place, at the speed and force he knew I liked and I found myself getting close again. Sweet nothings were mumbled as we hurried to catch our breath. Right last second he pulled out and rested his dick on me, ribbons of semen covering my torso, a bit on my chest too. A loud crash on the ground brought us to reality, followed by a fuming minuteman.

"FIRST JACK AND MACCREADY NOW YOU TWO. THIS IS A SETTLEMENT NOT A SEX HOSTEL JESUS CHRIST." Preston screamed and stormed off. Oops.