Hancock x Female Sole Survivor I

"Soooo... anything with Hancock will be great. Yep.
(The smuttier the better, yes, I'm a weirdo)"

Sanctuary was now the second largest settlement in the Commonwealth. We had a wall that kept us safe, a huge farm on fertile land, shops of all types and even a school. Everything was tying together nicely and it felt like home again. Rugged fingers gently caressed my back and hands snaked around my figure.

"Mornin' sunshine." Hancock cooed into my ear from behind. I spun around in his arms to look at him; his eyes slightly droopy from lack of sleep due to our 'late nights' of jet and sex, his rough skin that I loved and a sly smile playing on his lips. He leaned in and gently pecked my lips, then resting our foreheads together. I realized I was completely naked, with only our duvet, standing on our balcony. And he had nothing to cover himself up with. I hastily took him into the blanket and closed my arms around him.

"Don't be shy, I'm sure they knew you were busy last night." The mayor grinned cheekily. Before I could respond, his hand found it's way to my breasts and began fumbling and massaging my left one. My blush indicated embarrassment but my groans indicated pleasure, and that was all he needed to continue. He switched to my other boob and his other hand slowly removed the large blanket off of us. The cold air nipped at my body and caused goosebumps. We were out in an open space on our balcony on the third floor which watched over the Settlement, meaning nobody would see us unless we made a noise.

"I-I'm not so sure about this." I murmured in between breaths. He did that ever so sexy laugh of his and picked me up, placing me on a side table. My legs were spread a tongue nudged against my clit. I threw my head back as Hancock began lapping at my wetness and sometimes pushing his tongue into me. The combination of his actions and his skin against mine made me mewl as I was almost about to cum. His tongue slid over my inner thighs a couple of times before he got up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He grabbed his stiffened member in his hand and moved the tip against me teasingly, successfully making me moan out his name.

"You're gonna have to be quiet sunshine. I'd hate for anyone to stop us." Hancock growled full of lust, sliding his fuck into me with ease. Grunting, sweating, shaking, and some shoulder biting from me was all that was on my mind. His dick was so thick it drove me overboard every time he fully pulled out and slammed back in. He pulled away and moved us towards the railing, turning me around and pushing back in. The wood of the fence creaked every time we moved and soon enough, I came with him inside, biting onto my forearm. His thrusts got sloppier and he pulled out, moving his hand around his dick a few more times and cumming on my back. Since he was a ghoul, it was a had bit radioactive and burned a little, a feeling I now loved. I dropped to my knees and caught my breath. Hancock took a hit of jet and carried me back to bed, not bothering to bring the blanket with us.

"I hate you." I laughed out as I felt cold again. He wrapped his limbs around me like a koala and kissed my nose.

"I love you too sweetheart."