Nick Valentine x Hancock x Paladin Danse x Female Sole Survivor I

So request- Nick Hancock x Danse x reader. That would be lovely

I'M ACTUALLY HORNY RIGHT NOW HAHA OOPS YOU DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW THAT

"Good job kid, of course it's a shame what happened to the guy but you cracked the case." Nick clasped a metal hand on my shoulder and shook me gently.

"And my thanks to you too paladin." He added, smirking and lighting a cigarette.

"It was a pleasure aiding this lovely lady." Danse said politely.

"Celebratory drink?" I offered and they cheered in agreement. We were making our way to Dugout Inn, and we bumped into Diamond City's new mayor, Hancock. Ever since the ghoul's brother turned out to be a synth, and was shot dead by Diamond City security, Hancock was elected as the newest mayor, welcomed by almost everyone. Ghouls were now allowed back into the city too.

"I've been waiting for you, what happened to hanging out yesterday? You hurt a poor man's feelings like that." Hancock held his chest in mock pain.

"Sorry John, Valentine hooked me up with a new case." I apologized, patting him on the back amicably.

"We were about to get drinks, you're welcome to come with." Nick offered, Hancock accepting eagerly. The four of us walked into the bar and greeted the residents along with the Bobrovs. We ordered our usuals, downing the drinks with ease, and ordered more. And more, and more. Until we were shit drunk. Most of the people had left and we were alone in the bar since both brothers went to bed (not before we rented a room) and the waitress went home.

"She may be short and skinny but she is an impeccable soldier." The paladin added to the end of his long story about how I am often underestimated.

"She's also a skilled detective. I'm glad to have her working with me." Nick complimented with his signature smile.

"I just like her because she's equally as perverted as me." Hancock slurred, he drank the most. We laughed at him, enjoying a few more jokes and stories, not before I felt a hand gently placed on my left breast. I looked down to see the scarred skin of the dear mayor.

"Brains isn't the only thing she has." He added when he started to squeeze it gently. A hum of approval escaped my lips against my will. Don't get me wrong, a foursome with three equally sexy men? Yes please. I would have preferred it sober though. Although Nick didn't seem to ever get intoxicated.

"Do that again." Danse ushered towards my chest, therefore making Hancock further play with my boobs.

"Come on, I know you guys want her too. Don't leave her all to me. I wouldn't mind, but sharing is caring." With that, I felt six hand roaming my body, teasingly tugging the vault suit's zipper down, slapping my ass and rubbing my inner thigh. This felt so wrong but I didn't care.

"You're okay with this, right soldier?" Danse asked for consent with a serious tone. Instead of replying with words, I smashed my lips against his hungrily, as if nothing else mattered. My suit was fully unzipped down so I pulled my arms out of the sleeves, letting them hang limp at my sides. One of my hands reached for Hancock's coat, sliding it off his shoulders while my other hand unbuttoned Nick's shirt. They helped me out themselves and one by one, clothing articles hit the ground.

"We shouldn't do this out here." I moaned, feeling cold metal against my lower stomach. They shuffled into the rented room with their clothes in hand, dumping them back on the floor, and continuing to search my body. Danse sat on the side of the bed and almost tore my suit off, before pulling me onto his lap. I felt that he had nothing left on his body, he was completely nude and his cock was almost fully hard. Nick kneeled down in front of me, pulling my panties down and off my body. He spread my legs and gently kissed my clit. He then proceeded to do god knows what with his tongue, but I wanted more. I managed to moan something that sounded like his name. Danse was having a hard time unhooking my bra so he just pulled it over my head and toyed with my nipples. I thought about where Hancock was and before I knew it, a fully erect seven inch dick filled my mouth. He grabbed my hair and fucked my face to his will, using me as a toy. I realized I had no idea where to put my hands, I had three guys pleasuring me and only two hands. I wrapped one around the base of Hancock's member and placed he other one on top of Nick's head. That only left Danse. I grinded my hips downwards as much as I could without interfering with Valentine's actions and mentally cheered as I heard the paladin groan. I didn't bother holding back the moans anymore and just relaxed all my muscles. Yet I was picked up and laid on Danse's chest, lying down and my legs were held apart. Hancock crawled into the space between my open legs and slid his dick inside me. Considering Dante's awkward positioning, he had to opt for my ass, which he didn't mind. He fingered me with saliva coated fingers before pushing into me. I squealed out in a mix of pain and pleasure. The men paused for a few seconds before resuming their previous actions. Nick now pushed his throbbing cock into my mouth and watched me as I sucked him off. I felt so full, from every angle and without warning, I came on Hancock's dick and screamed loudly. They all pulled out, jerking themselves off and cumming on me wherever they were. I was still so high on lust I didn't even notice getting cleaned up by them and put top bed. Within seconds I fell asleep, wishing top relive that one day.