Part 14

It felt perfect. 

Louis let go of her hand and went to the mini bar, bringing out a tray of shots.

"How on earth?" Liz exclaimed, sitting up. Louie and Niall smirked and cleared the coffee table for the tray.

"Time for truth" Niall said. "We each say something. If it is true for anyone, you do nothing. If it is not true you take  shot." Everyone was very excited, and Liz had to admit it was tempting. Harry was the first to see her reaction

"Shit. Can you drink?" he asked. Liz shook her head.

"No problem" Niall said, producing a smaller try of shots. "Virgin shots!" Everyone cheered and they got on with the game. 

"Me first!" Liam said. "I only have one kidney." Harry rolled his eyes and took a shot, Louie laughed and quickly took a drink. Niall swore quietly and tipped back the small glass. When Liz didn't reach for the virgin shot, Liam handed her one.

"You have to drink if it is not true." He explained.

"I know" answered Liz, putting the small glass back on the tray. Louie stared at her, mouth hanging open.

"Are you saying you only have one kidney?" he clarified. Liz nodded, grinning.

"Yeah!" Liam yelled, giving her a high five. Harry looked at Liam amazed. "How did we not know that?"

"Some of us were just born lucky" Liam boasted, leaning back on his arms. Niall knocked Liam's arms out from behind him.

"Actually, I donated mine to a transplant patient." she corrected him. This time is was Niall's turn to be amazed. "How did we not know THAT?" he cried. Liz then told them the story of the transplant and her 'kidney - buddy.'

Niall's turn was next. "I have tattoos" he said. Liz quickly picked up a glass from her tray and tipped it back. When she put it back all the boys were looking at her.

"What?" she asked, turning her handover to reveal a tattoo on the inside of her wrist.

"I said tattoos, plural" Niall said. 

"I know" Liz said. A chorus of questions filled the air.

"What?!"

"Where?"

"How many?"

" I have 5. "Liz answered. "And somewhere private"

"I want evidence." Louie said, meeting her eye to eye.   Liz shrugged and stood up.

"Come on then. I'm not showing you in front of everyone." she said, leading the way to the bathroom. Louis followed her, sure that he was calling her bluff. Closing the door behind him, he crossed his arms in front of his chest and waited. 

"Close your eyes" Liz asked. He closed them and she took off her tank top, covering her breast and scar with her hand across her chest. "Okay, you can look"

Louis opened his eyes, and it took a moment to register what he was seeing. 

"I have one here, here, here, and here. The blue dots" she pointed with her free hand. "They give them to you so they can line up the radiation machines"

Louis looked where she pointed, and sure enough among her freckles there were four clear blue dots. " They look like little stars" he said. Liz turned around and put her shirt back on.

They returned to the living room and Louie confirmed that she did have five tattoos. Liam wanted details, so she explained about her blue dots.

"I hate them, so I figure the only thing to do is have them made into a tattoo I do like."

"What were you thinking?" Harry asked.

"I was thinking about having them made into a constellation, like Orion or something" she explained.  

"That would look really great" Louis exclaimed. He grabbed a pad of paper and a pen and started to doodle  designs. Soon the game of truth had turned into a game of 'design Liz's tattoo'. Niall and Liz actually ended up watching another movie while Harry, Liam and Louis sketched and compared results.