Part 8

The door was opened and Liz was met with Harry Styles in full tux and tails. His face was of surprise when he saw her, and Liz laughed. "Too much?" she asked.

Harry blinked and regained his composure."Amazing" he said. 

She stepped towards him but he quickly got down on one knee. Bringing a long stemmed red rose from behind his back, he held it towards her. "I was an imbecile. Forgive me?"

"Yes" Liz said. Harry stood and placed his hand on the small of her back, guiding her down a hallway. They entered a theatre lobby, with plush red velvet furnishings and sparkling chandeliers. Harry walked her around the corner and she saw Louis standing holding a long stemmed pink rose. Harry stepped awy from her and Louis approached Liz. He gave low bow offered the rose to her. "I was a complete twat. Forgive me?"

"Yes" Liz said, giving a small curtsy. Now cradling 2 flowers in her right arm, Louis walked her across the room. As Louis opened the door, Liz noticed that Harry was following at a discreet distance.

Through the door stood Liam, dressed in full formal wear as well and holding a long stemmed white rose. He reached out to take her hand. Looking into her eyes, he silently mouthed "I'm sorry". Then he added his rose to the others in her arm. "There are no excuses, but I hope you will be able to forgive me". She reached up and brushed away a tear from his right cheek.

"Yes" Liz whispered. Liam led Liz down the aisle of the theatre, Louis and Harry following. At the steps leading to the stairs stood Niall. Dressed as the others, he held a long stemmed yellow rose. Liam formerly placed her hand in Nialls and walked away. Liz smiled as Niall gave her the last flower. 

"Agair"

"Ta" she replied. His eyes widened at her Gaelic response, but his eyes lit up and he escorted her up the steps to the stage