Part 6

When the door rang again, Westley insisted on opening it. While he did Liz realized she was having a really good time. When he arrived, Liz was worried that he was there to primp and prime her, giving her uncomfortable outfits and torturing her with masses of make up.

In fact, his case had been full of magazines, novels by her favourite authors, some cool retro shirts and DVDs.

"Time for me to leave you my dear" he announced, as he ushered a woman her own age into the living room. "Time to leave for the castle"

"What's happening?" she asked as he packed up. "Where are you going?"

"I am going home to watch the shopping channel. You are going to the ball" Westley answered, guiding her to the front door.

"I leave you in Jane's capable hands" he said, closing the door behind him.

Jane smiled and formerly put out her arm to escort Liz to the car.

"Shall we?"Jane asked, handing Liz her purse. Well, if you can't beat 'em, join em. Liz thought.

She placed her hand on Jane's arm and nodded. "Let's do"

Again Liz was pleasantly surprised to see that the car was not a limo or black SUV, but a navy blue mini cooper with a British Flag painted on the roof. "I don't suppose your last name is Eyre?" she asked as Jane started the car.

Jane merely raised an eyebrow and smiled. "We're not going as far as Thornfield, but I do enjoy a good book"

Jane had programmed the radio with Liz's favourite bands, and Liz was having so much fun that she didn't notice where they were going. She was surprised when they pulled into an unmarked parking garage.

"Where are we?" she asked as Jane pulled up to a set of black doors. Jane just smiled and turned off the car.

"Have a great time." she said. "Really, just have fun"

Liz couldn't help but laugh. "Things just keep getting curiouser and curiouser.."she said under her breath as she got out of the car.

The black door opened to reveal a dark hallway and a man in a very stylish suit."Miss Anderson?" he inquired.

Liz nodded and he led her inside.