Part 10

As soon as the SUV left stared moving, the guys started to take off various pieces of their suits.

"gentlemen,please." Liz said. They stopped what they were doing and started to apologize.

"One at a time! A girl needs a chance to appreciate the finer things". At that comment, the boys found anything they could to throw at her.

She had to admit, Liz felt more feminine than she had in a very long time. Surrounded by four handsome men in tuxedos, she felt a bit like Cinderella at the ball. But even Cinderella's evening had to come to an end.

The disappointment must have shown in her face, because Harry gently took her hand in his.

"Everything okay? he asked. She nodded and smiled.

" I just wish it wouldn't end" she answered, sighing. Louis and Niall were laughing across from her. "Oh we're not done" they said.

Liz was beginning to recognize the part of town they were in, but she was still surprised when they pulled up to the front doors of the hotel. The area in front of the doors was literally swarming with people, and she didn't know how they would even make it inside. Preparing herself for screaming fans and flashes, the driver opened the car door and Niall, Louis, Liam and Harry got out of the car.

There were no screams. No flashes. The four boys had fixed their suits and they stood on either side of a red carpet, watching her expectantly. Liz accepted Liam's hand as he helped her out of the car, and she had to ask "What's going on? Why aren't people screaming?"

Liam smiled and placed his hand on the small of her back, guiding her to the entrance. Just before they walked though the entrance, they stopped and Louis asked her to turn around. Every person  was on one knee, women and men alike, holding up a flower. It literally looked like they were standing in a field of flowers. Liz couldn't stop tears as she recalled words her mother used to say

"Like God just reached down and scooped up all the flowers"  Harry whispered in her ear. She nodded and wiped her tears as she was led into the hotel. They remembered.The lobby was empty except for staff, and they all stood still. As they approached the elevators she saw Niall quickly step to the side and confer with a gentleman. After a few words, both men nodded and Niall rejoined them before the elevator arrived.

They were whisked to the top floor, and the all walked to the suite door. The room was beautiful, decorated in white and creams. Liz immediately stepped out of her shoes and wiggled her toes in the plush carpet. The boys walked into the room and Niall returned to her with a gift bag.

"This really isn't necessary..." Liz protested. She sat on the sofa between Louis and Liam and began to pullout the brightly coloured tissue paper.

"Actually it is" Liam said, watching her open the gift. Her face was priceless when she pulled out a pair of pajamas and a tank top. 

"Slumber Party!" Louis cried, and pulled Liz to her feet. He practically dragged her to the bathroom in his excitement, and Liz laughed as he closed the door behind her. She took one last look at "Fancy Liz" in the mirror, and changed into the pajamas. They were light blue plaid and super comfy. The tank top allowed her to cover up, and the pajama top made it almost impossible to see the abnormalities in her chest. She let out a giggle when she looked in the mirror. She was wearing comfy pajamas with a small fortune of jewels round her wrist and neck. She took off the necklace, but the clasp on the bracelet was too difficult to open.

Exiting the bathroom, she carefully hung her dress in the closet, ensuring the necklace was around the hanger.  In the living room, she found Niall and Louis upside down on the couch, competing to see who could eat the most peanuts in 30 seconds. Harry was timing them on his phone, and Liam was making sure they only picked up one peanut at a time.

"Time!"Harry yelled. Louis and Niall both stood up. There were 3 peanuts left on Louis's plate, and 4 on Nialls. Louis broke into a grin, and did his "I win you lose"dance. He came back to stand beside Niall

 "Open" Liam ordered, and both boys opened their mouths. Liam peered inside and made his decision.

"Niall is clean, Louis did not complete the last nut. It's a tie" Louis face fell and Niall started running around the room like he had won the World Cup.

"That's crap!" Louis cried. Liam shook his head and placed a consoling hand on his friends shoulder.

"You knew the rules mate" Harry said, taking off his tuxedo jacket. He looked at Liz smiling, shaking his head in mock disapproval of Louis. Liz laughed

"Harry, could you help me..." she asked, holding out her wrist. 

"Of course" he answered and tackled the little clasp. After a few minuted he still couldn't open it and Louis tapped him on the shoulder.

"May I?" he asked, pointing to the bracelet. Harry sighed and stepped back. " hands of an ape" Louis whispered as he opened the clasp and gave the bracelet to Liz.

"Thank you" she laughed, and put the bracelet with the necklace and the dress

"I'm going to get changed" Niall announced, grabbing a duffel bag from the floor. The others agreed and raced into one of the bedrooms.