Part 3

When Harry let go Louis was standing behind him, quick to continue the hug. Liam and Niall followed, until they were all a mess of tears.

"Are you done being all brave now?" Liam asked,and Liz could hear some anger in his voice.

Liz just stared.

"This is us. You once said we were the best combination of brothers and boyfriends. Stop acting and talk to us.!"

"Liam.." Louis warned.And then Liz did the bravest thing she had ever done in her life.

"Shit, if someone said they were going to cut of one of my balls I would have a little more to say then a few jokes and a tough guy routine."he yelled

Liz stood up angrily. "And what if you went to a clinic on Wednesday and by Monday you were told that they were going to slice off and scoop out the flesh from half your body?!" she yelled "And by the time they scanned a second time before the surgery it was moving so fast it had spread into your lymph system?!"

Liz shoved against his shoulders, tears streaming down her face but she had to keep going " And then when you wake up with half your body gone in gut wrenching pain they told you that it had spread to more lymph nodes?! What then ass hole?!"

Liz was exhausted, and sat back down.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Harry said, frustrated. "We could have helped,or at least..I don't know. Why didn't you call"

That was the final straw. Liz screamed in pure anger. "Why didn't I call you when I was told I had cancer with 60% survival rate? I DID CALL YOU!!!!!! I CALLED YOU!" she screamed at Harry, hitting his chest.

"AND THEN I CALLED YOU!!!" she yelled at Liam. "I CALLED ALL OF YOU!!!"

Liz wrenched on her sweater and stormed out to her car, halfway down the street before any of the guys had even moved.