deadlox x reader (contains lemony stuff and a little fluff)

lol so im just going to do it like instead of you imma say I because its my first x thingiemabober:) I hope you enjoyyy!

PBP OUT!

ok so I moved to (wherever deadlox lives IDK WHERE) because I wanted to become big. not famous big, but youtube big. you had a small apartment on the top floor near the ocean. the inside was covered in gameing posters and your closet filled with youtube shirts and stuff. (ok first person mode activate) I woke up on my bed nuzzling my cry doll. BEEEP BEEEP BUUUZZZ BUUZZZZ BET YOU BUTT OUTTA BEDD BEEEPBEEP! I smacked my clock and glared at it through the mess that was my hair. the orange nd blue mess was practically one big giqnt knot. (excuzzle the sepll errors) kicking the covers off, I ran yo the bathroom stripping as I went.

I turned on the water and let it soak me through to the bone. mid shower I remembered that I didnt work all week. I hit my head against the wall. 'well, at least I can go to the park.' I said. I turned off the water wringing out my thighlength hair (or however you want it;)) and grabbed a towel. I went out into my bedroom and went to the tornado I called a walkin closet. I pulled down a pair of black skinny jeans with rips and red nylon(the stuff spanx are made of) and my favorite oversized red markiplier teeshirt. I pulled on my black sup hoodie and stepped into my black wedge hightop heels (youknow the ones that look like hightops) I grabbed my neon green headphones. I baught them after watchin deadloxs channel and liked them so boom. I plugged them into my phone and left. walkin down the sidewalk it was a cloudy day, making my way to the park. I noted. paramore bqsting in my eardrums.

I finally got to the park. a swingset and a jungle gym was all that was there, wait skratch that, there was a.... treehouse?!? I walked over and hoisted myself up. the platform was taller than me and I had to scramble to get up.

it was cozy. a beanbag in one corner next to a window and a bookshelf filled with minecraft books and comics. I sat down on the beanbag wondering who would hide up here. drowzly I checked youtube. no new videos. hmmm. those late nights were getting to me. I passed out.

I felt arms around me. picking me up.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! cliffhangers! ok ill be back later woth another chapter! bye jellians! comment where teamcrafted lives! thanks! (btw if you dont like random stuff happening and animelike stuff, GTFO! I promise ill make a longer chapter! byee!)